Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

What in the F'ing world man. I saw the score card, this has to be very embarrassing. Aside from Holder and Bisho, I don't know any of them in WI team. So even after scoring a 300 they ended up losing to a bunch of newbies? LOL

On another topic, where are all the WI players? How are they all playing IPL when a international match is going on -_-

11 hours ago, Asim said:

That's how it works bro... I see you guys often considering me, other Pak posters and directly calling our cricketers, singers, comedians... a Terrorist... I am quite sure you might have an idea that me or these people are not... but its just because Pakistan is associated with this thing for one reason or another, right? even despite being biggest victim of terrorism itself...

So I'll be honest saying that ind has made a massive impression of being extremely unwelcoming, anti-Pak (even with common Pak people) and intolerant society in recent years... (lets not go far, here at ICF alone, I can easily say there's a massive diff in how decently majority of ind posters used to talk, respond, discuss over "anything" with/vs Pak posters just 3-5 yrs ago vs how, in general, they do today :) always ready to go in war-mode, being personal, rude and even abusive over almost no-issue or simple little troll things, not obv everyone but if I compare a general environment 3,5 yrs ago vs today... but never mind :)

Victim of terrorism? Excuse me? You are a victim of terrorism? Really? Your government and ISI are the ones who created those terrorists to fight their proxy war with India, you raised those terrorists in your madrasas, you have grown snakes in your own backyard, when those snakes were biting India it was all fine but now those same snakes are biting you guys so you start crying victim, pathetic.

Your army gave a safe haven to osama bin laden, your isi has been protecting dawood ibrahim for ages, I would have had more sympathy for the average pakistani or pakistani society in general if you guys were opposed to these polices of your government but NO, you guys are the biggest cheerleaders of the army, the same army which exploits you guys, you guys even cheerlead for hafiz saeed, the same hafiz saeed who was the mastermind of mumbai attack and now you want to play all goody two shoes and pretend that India has become hostile to pakistanis lol, I haven't seen a more dumber quam than pakistanis.

You reap what you sow, you guys deserve it, it is karma at the end of the day.

16 hours ago, Asim said:

That's how it works bro... I see you guys often considering me, other Pak posters and directly calling our cricketers, singers, comedians... a Terrorist... I am quite sure you might have an idea that me or these people are not... but its just because Pakistan is associated with this thing for one reason or another, right? even despite being biggest victim of terrorism itself...

So I'll be honest saying that ind has made a massive impression of being extremely unwelcoming, anti-Pak (even with common Pak people) and intolerant society in recent years... (lets not go far, here at ICF alone, I can easily say there's a massive diff in how decently majority of ind posters used to talk, respond, discuss over "anything" with/vs Pak posters just 3-5 yrs ago vs how, in general, they do today :) always ready to go in war-mode, being personal, rude and even abusive over almost no-issue or simple little troll things, not obv everyone but if I compare a general environment 3,5 yrs ago vs today... but never mind :)

Being perfectly balanced and unbiased, the members here on ICF are not that mean at all. There will be a few posters here and there, but 95% of the posters are nice to Pakistani players. 

Compare this to the Pakistani members on PP, we are the most pleasant people to be interacting with, for a foreign poster. You dont need reasons to abuse, humiliate and disrespect India, Indian cricket team and Indian posters on your own forum. Please have a check and then post. 

As far as the term terrorist is concerned, we call Pakistan a terrorist state which cant be denied. Why is it that the international cricket community has shunned Pakistan? You have yourself to blame, not India! Cheap politicians will always be there who will play cheap gimmicks. But first check what happened in your own country that you yourself are forced to play in UAE and not in Pakistan! 

Also check the language used against Indians on PP and then think.

I wait for a reply on my post from you Asim!

Edited by Rightarmfast
5 hours ago, Prince_ said:

Pls ignore these kids. Pakistan is a fantastic test team. Yes, U guys r struggling a bit in LOIs but in test Pakistan is still one of the best teams in Asia if not the best. 

It looks like Few home series win against non Asian teams on tailored wickets have made some of our fans highly delusional. I can only laugh at their ignorance. They will soon get a reality check. India will soon go back to their usual 5/6th position in test rankings. It's only a matter of time. 

5 hours ago, Prince_ said:

Indian odi side is highly overrated and hardly has any class player barring kohli. We have been riding on kohli's back for quite sometine now. At the moment It's kohli or nothing. 

I'll be highly surprised if we can get past the first  round in the upcoming champions trophy. 

Says a Bangladeshi :giggle: 

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Being perfectly balanced and unbiased, the members here on ICF are not that mean at all. There will be a few posters here and there, but 95% of the posters are nice to Pakistani players. 

Compare this to the Pakistani members on PP, we are the most pleasant people to be interacting with, for a foreign poster. You dont need reasons to abuse, humiliate and disrespect India, Indian cricket team and Indian posters on your own forum. Please have a check and then post. 

As far as the term terrorist is concerned, we call Pakistan a terrorist state which cant be denied. Why is it that the international cricket community has shunned Pakistan? You have yourself to blame, not India! Cheap politicians will always be there who will play cheap gimmicks. But first check what happened in your own country that you yourself are forced to play in UAE and not in Pakistan! 

There are few posters here who generally target Pakistani Posters and Players. 

But most people are decent.

Edited by Autonomous
30 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

There are few posters here who generally target Pakistani Posters and Players. 

But most people are decent.

As @Rightarmfast said, please check how your own forum is before criticizing us.

And to all my Pak friends, stop your obsession with everything that happens in India. I am sure there are better things to do.

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

was just honestly sharing the diff I personally observed since I've been quite active and regularly using ICF since 7,8 years, based on that but anyways...
regarding terrorism, what I said was a diff thing but lets not discuss it any further bcz I know where it will go :)

I've never been any active at PP (bcz honestly I used to enjoy here more than any other cricket forum) but still I can totally trust on what you saying since Pak-vs-Ind debates are all over internet and they don't need an 'issue' to go crazy...

3 hours ago, Asim said:

was just honestly sharing the diff I personally observed since I've been quite active and regularly using ICF since 7,8 years, based on that but anyways...
regarding terrorism, what I said was a diff thing but lets not discuss it any further bcz I know where it will go :)

I've never been any active at PP (bcz honestly I used to enjoy here more than any other cricket forum) but still I can totally trust on what you saying since Pak-vs-Ind debates are all over internet and they don't need an 'issue' to go crazy...

I appreciate that your answer is matured. Unlike the people I see on PP. If there are people who do not talk within the confines of decency to Pakistani posters, then its a shame. But it also has to do with the treatment and language that has been bestowed on them on PP.

I would appeal and request all the ICF'ers to behave and speak positively and make constructive arguments, especially with our Pakistani brothers and sisters.

19 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I appreciate that your answer is matured. Unlike the people I see on PP. If there are people who do not talk within the confines of decency to Pakistani posters, then its a shame. But it also has to do with the treatment and language that has been bestowed on them on PP.

I would appeal and request all the ICF'ers to behave and speak positively and make constructive arguments, especially with our Pakistani brothers and sisters.

Totally agree. But, some Pakistan posters also need to stop propaganda that is so famous in their country. I know they can't accept in an Indian forum that they house terrorists, but at least they should start behaving better here.

For starters, they need to stop posting Kashmir stories that glorify extremists. It paints them in very poor light and makes one believe that they are tacit supporters of extremist acts.

Any feedback about your forum, PP? How they behave with Indian posters, and how they talk about India and Indian cricket?

Dude..you don't see racist/anti-Indian posts. All debates are within limits. Whereas on this forum...anti-Islam/Pak posts are allowed.

13 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Dude..you don't see racist/anti-Indian posts. All debates are within limits. Whereas on this forum...anti-Islam/Pak posts are allowed.

Thats BS.  PP is a heavily and actively moderated forum, where pro-Pak and anti-India garbage has a much longer rope than vice versa.  I got banned from the green ghetto for posting with an Indian perspective - Absolutely nothing offensive - they couldn't handle the reality checks I posted.   Here, I will accept that there are some Indian posters who post a lot of borderline stuff regarding Pakistan and Islam - but the same long rope is given to Pak posters and those who post nonsense about hinduism as well.  On ICF, moderation and bans are the last resort, and extremely rare.  And when they are, its not one-sided.  

Thats BS.  PP is a heavily and actively moderated forum, where pro-Pak and anti-India garbage has a much longer rope than vice versa.  I got banned from the green ghetto for posting with an Indian perspective - Absolutely nothing offensive - they couldn't handle the reality checks I posted.   Here, I will accept that there are some Indian posters who post a lot of borderline stuff regarding Pakistan and Islam - but the same long rope is given to Pak posters and those who post nonsense about hinduism as well.  On ICF, moderation and bans are the last resort, and extremely rare.  And when they are, its not one-sided.  

Pakistanis here don't post anti-Hindu or racist stuff. Whereas I have seen some filth posted here towards us on a daily basis.

Regarding PP. Racist/anti-religious posts are not allowed. You guys openly allow it here.

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Pakistanis here don't post anti-Hindu or racist stuff. Whereas I have seen some filth posted here towards us on a daily basis.

Regarding PP. Racist/anti-religious posts are not allowed. You guys openly allow it here.

Beside this kindly improve the graphics and notification method, one cant seem to find the comment he is quoted in you have to scroll all the way from top to buttom

This is quite a wrong Comparison You might find anti india comments but you would never find any Anti hindu comments on PP,Im not active on PP but have been regular lurker of the site for a long time and go through almost all the threads Its fairly neautral and welcoming

14 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

What's ur point? Do u see anti Muslim thread on a regular basis here. 

Pls, don't talk about PP here. Most of the PPers call our prime minister a terrorist and the forum administrators have always been ok with that remark. 

So, pls leave ur holier then thou attitude and get back to the real world. Thx 

I think You havnt gone through my post properly i mentioned anti hindu comments not anti india,and off topic how far modi is from being in the same league as ttp and bin laden

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

I don't think there's any other cricket forum where freedom of speech is as good as it is in ICF. I have visited PP few times and found the forum to be good with few really good posters, but members like you know better, I am shocked they ban people like that. CW forum is another good forum, but it's a den of elitists.

Edited by MechEng
7 hours ago, sandeep said:

Not true. I was banned here for a month because I posted in what did you eat thread that I eat beef twice in a week. Mod said that some posters dont like that people esp Pakistani eat beef and post on the thread lol. No wonder Muslims get lynched for even transporting cows in India.

33 minutes ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Not true. I was banned here for a month because I posted in what did you eat thread that I eat beef twice in a week. Mod said that some posters dont like that people esp Pakistani eat beef and post on the thread lol. No wonder Muslims get lynched for even transporting cows in India.

In your country, criminals and terrorists are social workers. That is better?