Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

8 hours ago, New guy said:

The best thing about this win is that Pakistan will be going into CT with Kamran, Shehzad, Malik and Hafeez with Junaid in the bowling department. Other teams must be laughing their asses off

I was hoping for Shehzad to score a 100. Hopefully the 50 he scored in one of the matches is enough to get him into the CT squad and playing XI :pray: 

29 minutes ago, New guy said:

Forgot last ct between junaid and kohli?

Don't bring minor tourneys like CT into the picture which takes away from a wonderful theory :bumsmack: The be all and end all of was that iconic jamodi series which Pakistan won 2-1. Rest what followed - CT, 2 or 3 WT 20 clashes, WC etc. were all inconsequential. We will continue to hear about Junaid from that series till end of days just like Mohammad "ATG Match Winner" Aamir from 2009-10. Doesn't matter that the same Junaid Khan was taken to cleaners by India in the CT :giggle:

On 12/04/2017 at 5:20 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

By the way great job by Pakistan getting past the ATG WI team in a hard fought iconic contest between two of the leading sides in world cricket. Where do we ship the medals for the wonderful achievement? :giggle: 

Ur Series vs zim was a hard fought.wonderful world class achievement of india beating no 1 team zimbos with the margin of 2-1

3 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Reaction of Indians after hearing word CEO

Reaction of Indians? Indians are also abusing the Pakistani cricket team after "hearing" the word CEO? hahahah good job by Indians then, Pakistani team deserves all the abuse :Giggity:

8 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Ur Series vs zim was a hard fought.wonderful world class achievement of india beating no 1 team zimbos with the margin of 2-1

I can't even fathom what you are blabbering about?! What Zim series and 2-1 margin? I don't even know when India played Zimbabwe. Maybe you are confusing your team with India as Pakistan is the one who plays bunch of series with perennial superpowers Zim, B'desh and WI :giggle: 

15 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Oh you mean the series where we sent 6-8 debutants - basically the 'A' team and some domestic players?   That's the difference - Pak lost games aganst Zim and WI 'B' team with their "best" XI, not a team of secondary players - unless you count the usual greenbro excuse of their future Bradman, Sobers not being selected due to weather, religion, politics, corruption, astrology, Israel etc etc.

49 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Oh you mean the series where we sent 6-8 debutants - basically the 'A' team and some domestic players?   That's the difference - Pak lost games aganst Zim and WI 'B' team with their "best" XI, not a team of secondary players - unless you count the usual greenbro excuse of their future Bradman, Sobers not being selected due to weather, religion, politics, corruption, astrology, Israel etc etc.

A team? Your "All time great" dhoni was there.

Go have some research poor dude

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I can't even fathom what you are blabbering about?! What Zim series and 2-1 margin? I don't even know when India played Zimbabwe. Maybe you are confusing your team with India as Pakistan is the one who plays bunch of series with perennial superpowers Zim, B'desh and WI :giggle: 

The same t20 series in which chigumbura manhandled ur players.... do u remember now

1 hour ago, Marshall said:

The same t20 series in which chigumbura manhandled ur players.... do u remember now

Still nothing. The one I remember is where India bi@tch slapped your team - Asia Cup and WT20 :giggle:

See that's the thing between Pakistan and India. Your team is good enough to barely win meaningless bilateral series against weak sides like the current WI series and make up empty stats about "winning n no. of consecutive T20 matches" and some such and come the real tourneys where you come up against the real teams your team goes missing :phehe:  There's a term called "stats padding" or "meaningless numbers" and this is the only thing Pakistan is good at coz cometh the real matches they are shyte.

OTOH India could care less about meaningless bilateral T20 series - hell we send likes of Stuart Binny to play those :laugh: - but when the real tourneys show up, they show up. That's why my signature looks the way it does and we all know where Pakistan stands. By the way in most of the tourney wins mentioned in the signature India kicked Pakistan's a$$ :agree: 

3 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Still nothing. The one I remember is where India bi@tch slapped your team - Asia Cup and WT20 :giggle:

See that's the thing between Pakistan and India. Your team is good enough to barely win meaningless bilateral series against weak sides like the current WI series and make up empty stats about "winning n no. of consecutive T20 matches" and some such and come the real tourneys where you come up against the real teams your team goes missing :phehe:  There's a term called "stats padding" or "meaningless numbers" and this is the only thing Pakistan is good at coz cometh the real matches they are shyte.

OTOH India could care less about meaningless bilateral T20 series - hell we send likes of Stuart Binny to play those :laugh: - but when the real tourneys show up, they show up. That's why my signature looks the way it does and we all know where Pakistan stands. By the way in most of the tourney wins mentioned in the signature India kicked Pakistan's a$$ :agree: 

man that is so true its almost cruel, kills them reading that. Lol