Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

13 minutes ago, Khota said:

I appreciate your kind comments but those guys are not Khalistanis. They make comments and others have too, but they have never supported Khalistan.

There is no support for Khalistan except for a village idiot here or there and the media.

People need to understand that we will have serious difference of opinion, but we all care about India.

Personally for me city of Delhi and India has done so much that next few generations cannot repay back.

Having said that I and others have right to disagree. This is ICF with "India" and not BJP Cricket Fans.

Bhai uss moron ko defend na karo. He was a Hindu hater, India hater and khalistani....for ex if he had to abuse Brahmins, he would say abuse by referring to them as 'BJP bamman'

30 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Bhai uss moron ko defend na karo. He was a Hindu hater, India hater and khalistani....for ex if he had to abuse Brahmins, he would say abuse by referring to them as 'BJP bamman'

True he had a thing up his ass for bammans. I have reported his casteist abuse and slurs many times. The MO is abuse BJP, or next all politicians , praise western societies in comparison as if they are much different and finally Hindus (caste, polytheism, culture etc) . If your whole life is surrounded by like minded people, do business with bad people , attend Gurudwaras which sermonize anti-india/Hindu stuff every day, one can get brainwashed easily 

44 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Thats irrelevant. Under_Score specifically said khalistani version of history before he got banned. Go check. If you spread Khalistani propaganda about history, its a crime under sedition law. 

ISPR has instructed khalis to say and believe that Nehru promised Khalistan and backstabbed them. There was no such thing done. After Pakistan campaigned for Partition , there was no Khalsa group doing the same. Plus there might have been some representatives asking Brits for separate autonomous territory. Heck, even the Justice party (SOB EVR) wanted a free Tamil Eelam and also begged Brits not to leave India. During partition events Sikhs were equally brutalized by Pakistani and they never asked for Khalistan. The lfacts about Nehru promising Khalis is utter lies and Khali propaganda 

2 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Ee Alexei Arora yaaru?  Awnan yaak nambbeku?

(Who is this Alexie Arora and why should we believe hm?)

I really don't see any reason for the US to antagonize India. India is the only nation that can help them neutralize China. A growing India is good to grow the US as well.

At the same time they don’t want to be seen abandoning the 5I pact as well. Hence their NSA was giving lip service to Kanedian media. All are just feeding media (their) with their narrative. Of course India too , after learning the bade badon ka khel! 

42 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Kejriwal and AAP are  100% Khali supporters, hence. 

It is fine if they are coming under the elected candidates.

There are China Moist supporter in indian democrasy.

Muslim league is still a part of election.

AAP is ok to support from Khalistani.

it is not a problem until these parties ask for the seperate nation. 

3 minutes ago, Nash said:

It is fine if they are coming under the elected candidates.

There are China Moist supporter in indian democrasy.

Muslim league is still a part of election.

AAP is ok to support from Khalistani.

it is not a problem until these parties ask for the seperate nation. 

Khalis are terrorists asking for a separate nation.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

They have said good things about Kejriwal all day long and disagreed with Badal. Go check their posts.

Kejriwal is not the the Indian Gov. I and many of us have called out BJP and their ridiculous actions many times but I have yet to see those two being bipartisan and giving credit to the Gov of India of doing something good when it is good. NEVER. Their whole mind is filled with Bhakts and IT cell that they cannot see anything beyond that. For them the everyday improvement of the common man of India and the advancements in many fields in India dont matter as they are overseas Khalistanis who are happy to generate income for their assets in India and use it to fund anti india activities where they live. It is people like them who's assets should be seized and them being permanently blacklisted from ever entering India again.

If the Indian gov can manage to do that then as they have the mandate of the electorate with a absolute majority and not even the baap of SGPC can stop them. If the opposition has the balls then they should put reversal of the blacklist of khalistanis in their manifesto and let the voting public see for themselves and decide

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Khalis are terrorists asking for a separate nation.

AAP is not. 

Khalistani wont get a **** in india. They might be successful getting a khalistan in brampton or surrey. but not in india. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

US isn't behind this. Their priority is China, at the same time they are between a rock & a hard place. They can't be seen putting Canada, a long time ally, under the bus & can't afford to alienate India too. The Democrats also can't afford to take India's side explicitly after all the noise they made with Khashoggi.

We need to watch out & see what Canada leaks in terms of actual concrete evidence. MBS did this drama of some rouge agents & sacrificed them (or at least pretended to), may be they want India to do something along those line to give Trudeau an out.  

Edited by IndianRenegade

10 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

US isn't behind this. Their priority is China, at the same time they are between a rock & a hard place. They can't be seen putting Canada, a long time ally, under the bus & can't afford to alienate India too. The Democrats also can't afford to take India's side explicitly after all the noise they made with Khashoggi.

We need to watch out & see what Canada leaks in terms of actual concrete evidence. MBS did this drama of some rouge agents & sacrificed them (or at least pretended to), may be they want India to do something along those line to give Trudeau an out.  

Open secret is that Pannu is a CIA agent. International relations doesn't work on the surface. Sure India's value as pawn has increased on the chess board with geo political scenario but these big boys are there to ensure that you don't become too big for your shoes. If you start challenging the status quo, you will be put in your place. 

US agency helped Canada to spy on Indian diplomats. That's the fact. Canada is US stooge and would never ever toe a line that doesn't allign with US interest. 

In short, yes US sees India as a partner to contain China. But US also wants to contain India. They will leverage every single fissure- caste, regionalism, terrorism to make India kiss the ring. 

The moment reminds me of BCCI tour of South Africa where 8 players from India were either banned or fined in 2006. BCCI then showed it's "Rudra Roop" and asserted itself on that situation displaying openly it's financial superiority. 

I believe Indian govt believes that they are on strong footing on this issue. The establishment perhaps didn't like what they did but this was expected. 

27 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Open secret is that Pannu is a CIA agent. International relations doesn't work on the surface. Sure India's value as pawn has increased on the chess board with geo political scenario but these big boys are there to ensure that you don't become too big for your shoes. If you start challenging the status quo, you will be put in your place. 

US agency helped Canada to spy on Indian diplomats. That's the fact. Canada is US stooge and would never ever toe a line that doesn't allign with US interest. 

In short, yes US sees India as a partner to contain China. But US also wants to contain India. They will leverage every single fissure- caste, regionalism, terrorism to make India kiss the ring. 

This happened today:

https://x.com/ShekharGupta/status/1705263824637677675?s=20

US spying on India is not a big deal, it should be taken as a given. Wikileaks exposed that they were spying on Germany, this is their close ally, and there was an uproar at that time. I am pretty sure they are spying on Canada too & India is spying on both of them. I would say any country which isn't spying on the other is foolish. Canada is part of 5 eyes, so obviously they are going to see this.

I think we need to focus on the actions rather than words here. IND-US, & for that matter IND-UK, IND-AUS seem to be completely un affected by this news. I would like to think  they will find some sort of out, get a climb down from IND/CAN, once the news dies down in a few months & lets see.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

AAP has multiple khalistani supports no wonder he has support from them 

1 hour ago, IndianRenegade said:

This happened today:

US spying on India is not a big deal, it should be taken as a given. Wikileaks exposed that they were spying on Germany, this is their close ally, and there was an uproar at that time. I am pretty sure they are spying on Canada too & India is spying on both of them. I would say any country which isn't spying on the other is foolish. Canada is part of 5 eyes, so obviously they are going to see this.

I think we need to focus on the actions rather than words here. IND-US, & for that matter IND-UK, IND-AUS seem to be completely un affected by this news. I would like to think  they will find some sort of out, get a climb down from IND/CAN, once the news dies down in a few months & lets see.

Ind-Canada wont be an issue. Canada is small fry here and there is big shark in the indo pacific named China. India is too mature to get involve in petty fight with a nonsense country like Canada. There are other ways to handle the situation with Canada and the strategy change will be implemented from Indian Gov to conter the Khalistani in Canada.

Sideline there will be quad meeting. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/foreign-ministers-quad-group-meet-sidelines-un-general-assembly-2439271-2023-09-22

4 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

This happened today:

I am totally with you there except for the fact that international relationships are not about transparent actions only. There are conflicting signals influential powers keep sending to keep country guessing. Also to hedge it's bets. US is actively funding it's hedges in India and outside India. In India it's hedge is opposition, NGO, separatist, environmentalists, activists, social media influencers l and same holds abroad. 

Pannu us CIA agent and the only reason he has not be taken out is just that ( confirmed by NSA ). India cannot and will not be US because it cannot be subservient to US. US cannot let India too much room to start influencing the room in it's presence.