Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

14 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

40 beheaded babies. Religion of peace delivering again. What the hell is happening. 

Even JK Rowling is horrified at this inhuman behaviour... she has publicly condemned the apologists of Palestine state 

and not only that a pregnant woman was dissected and her stomach cut open. Hamas terrorists took out the foetus out with the umbilical cord. And let the unborn child die slowly out of his mother’s womb. Inhuman savages..

43 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

40 beheaded babies. Religion of peace delivering again. What the hell is happening. 

Usually avoid watching, but accidentally saw a kind d getting beheaded. Worse than even ISIS. Burn them 

And this MoFo is still calling Israel as the terrorist

https://x.com/iankursingh/status/1711433262483333540?s=46

Edited by coffee_rules

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

https://x.com/adityarajkaul/status/1711760097607647514?s=46

Justifies the decimation of Gaza Strip. Bomb them back to Stone Age. 

So 'decimation', which is a Roman era punishment, gets its reputation from them. Its the practice of holding a group responsible for something bad, then killing 10% of their population (one tenth, hence decimation) and to be 'decimated' is to have 10% of your manpower disappear.

Me thinks that too soft on these savages.

22 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So 'decimation', which is a Roman era punishment, gets its reputation from them. Its the practice of holding a group responsible for something bad, then killing 10% of their population (one tenth, hence decimation) and to be 'decimated' is to have 10% of your manpower disappear.

It was primarily an army punishment - usually for showing cowardice as a group or abandoning the field of battle - not for people in general. The entire legion had to pay for it. 

49 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

My understanding is that Hamas is Sunni, while Hezbollah is Shia. 

No Hamas is Shia. Hence, they get logistical support from Iran, Qatar  and zilch from Saudi and Sunni wahabis.Hezbollah is feeling left out now that Hamas has upped the ante in terrorism 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

I was going for Annihilation

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No Hamas is Shia. Hence, they get logistical support from Iran, Qatar  and zilch from Saudi and Sunni wahabis.Hezbollah is feeling left out now that Hamas has upped the ante in terrorism 

I guess we are both right. Although Hamas is Sunni, they receive support from Shiite Iran.

"You and me" against "them."  If "them" gets defeated, you and me can fight against each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/hamas-unprecedented-attack-israel-raises-questions-influence-sponsor-103871736

Hamas grew out of the the first intifada, or Palestinian uprising, which was marked by widespread protests against Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip in 1987. Its name is an Arabic acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement and an acknowledgment of its early ties to the Sunni Muslim Brotherhood. Sworn to Israel's destruction, it has launched numerous suicide bombings and other attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers, leading Israel and other nations including the U.S. to describe it as a terrorist organization.

Although Sunni, it has grown increasingly close to the Mideast's Shiite powerhouse, Iran. For Tehran, Hamas fits into a pattern it has followed since its 1979 Islamic Revolution of backing regional proxies as a hedge against the superior firepower of archenemy Israel and its main backer, the U.S.

3 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I guess we are both right. Although Hamas is Sunni, they receive support from Shiite Iran.

"You and me" against "them."  If "them" gets defeated, you and me can fight against each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/hamas-unprecedented-attack-israel-raises-questions-influence-sponsor-103871736

Hamas grew out of the the first intifada, or Palestinian uprising, which was marked by widespread protests against Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip in 1987. Its name is an Arabic acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement and an acknowledgment of its early ties to the Sunni Muslim Brotherhood. Sworn to Israel's destruction, it has launched numerous suicide bombings and other attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers, leading Israel and other nations including the U.S. to describe it as a terrorist organization.

Although Sunni, it has grown increasingly close to the Mideast's Shiite powerhouse, Iran. For Tehran, Hamas fits into a pattern it has followed since its 1979 Islamic Revolution of backing regional proxies as a hedge against the superior firepower of archenemy Israel and its main backer, the U.S.

a very old & common arabic saying is  " me vs my brother, me and my brother vs our cousins, us and our cousins vs the world'. 

That should tell you, what you need to know, re: Shia-Sunni divide vs non muslims.

40 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

a very old & common arabic saying is  " me vs my brother, me and my brother vs our cousins, us and our cousins vs the world'. 

That should tell you, what you need to know, re: Shia-Sunni divide vs non muslims.

It means that - They both believe in the same  Hadith that defines who constitutes a kaffir! 

Can someone pls confirm why Palestine people say Jewish settlers have stolen their land illegally?

As far as I know with my limited knowledge of history, Jewish settlers were staying in Israel even before Islam became a religion. Isn't it prophet Ibrahim that formed Jewish religion and his grandson Yahuda spread this religion in the region we now know as Israel? Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was also a descendent of Prophet Ibrahim  but he came much later. Even Jesus was Jew who formed Christianity much later. Also, the first Jewish temple was build by King Solomon in Jerusalem much before Islam and Christianity became a religion which later was destroyed by Babylon empire.

So I am not sure how Jews were invaders in Israel. Can anyone confirm?

31 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Can someone pls confirm why Palestine people say Jewish settlers have stolen their land illegally?

As far as I know with my limited knowledge of history, Jewish settlers were staying in Israel even before Islam became a religion. Isn't it prophet Ibrahim that formed Jewish religion and his grandson Yahuda spread this religion in the region we now know as Israel? Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was also a descendent of Prophet Ibrahim  but he came much later. Even Jesus was Jew who formed Christianity much later. Also, the first Jewish temple was build by King Solomon in Jerusalem much before Islam and Christianity became a religion which later was destroyed by Babylon empire.

In brief, this is the history of judea:
1. Jews become majority of the land, sometimes around 1000 BCE and if the bible is to be believed, by genociding the caananites.

2. by 200 years later, Judean kingdom is at its peak, controlling what is effectively most of Israel, Jordan and southern Syria. 

3. Judean kingdom's retarded king sends missionaries to Assyrian empire, trying to tell them how they are chosen people, Assyrians are chopped liver and Yahweh >Assur

4. Assyrians genocide them & conquer them

5. Jews wait till Assyrians are toppled, then do the same with babylonians

6. Babylonians genocide them & conquer them, then deport them

7. Cyrus the great lets them return & rebuild the temple, making Cyrus the most loved non-jew in the bible ( so much so that they invented purgatory/limbo to not make a goyim suffer in hell forever)

8. Romans conquer them

9. Jews rebel, Romans crush them (happens 3 or 4 times)

10. Last time it happens, is when Hadrian 'final solutions' the jews - bar kohiba revolt IIRC - utterly genocides them & depopulates Judea. Roman historians 50 years after hadrian say that entire population of judea is less than 10,000

From this point on, arabs slowly start to move in to judea, becoming a majority by the time the Caliphate rules Judea ( 700 CE) 

11. From 700 CE- 1900 CE, Arabs = majority of Judea ( yes, including in the crusader days)

Its the last two points that makes Arabs view jews as 'not native to the land', especially with 'Euro jews returning home'  thing.

They see it as ' euros saying they are jooz came in and took our land ( even though mostly we sold this land to them and they have papers to prove this)'.

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Jew diaspora from all across EU started re-settling in Palestine much earlier in 1880s which was under the control of the Ottoman Empire . Israel was a promised land right from Old Testament days (1500 BCE) , Jews were genocided by many empires including Romans, crusaders, Arabs. Palestine sold lands to Jews legally. But it is considered betrayal by Arabs  after 1919 when  British controlled the area wrestling from Ottoman Empire, they assured the promised land to settle Jews . They started pouring in from 1922 and more after WWII. 

Israel state was declared in 1948 and Arabs never agreed for the partition. Arabs attacked Israel from 1948 onwards. Israel’s policy was not just to defend territory, but also attack back and grab some of the attacker’s territory. Arabs never accepted Jewish state kept attacking and that lead to Israel grow more. If they had a policy like KPs, they would be like KHs living outside.

I kind of Agree that the formation of the Jewish state was forced onto Arabs. It is like Hindus  occupying Srilanka based on Ramayana purana story, this promised land bunkum is a jhumla when Jews had lost control of their land to Muslims and Christians. The EU guilt of Holocaust made UN to gift  Israel to Jews more so. 

Arabs could have accepted 1948 proposal of WB and Gaza. Those jokers also had a supremacist postion. Arabs lost the six-day war and territory to Israel and never got it back

Edited by coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Jew diaspora from all across EU started re-settling in Palestine much earlier in 1880s which was under the control of the Ottoman Empire . Israel was a promised land right from Old Testament days (1500 BCE) , Jews were genocide by many empires including Roman’s, crusaders, Arabs. Palestine sold lands to Jews legally, but is considered betrayal is after 1919 British controlled the area wrestling from Ottoman Empire, they assured the promised land to settle Jews . They started pouring in from 1922 and more after WWII. 

Israel state was declared in 1948 and Arabs never agreed for the partition. Arabs attacked Israel from 1948 onwards. Israel’s policy was not just defend territory, but also attack back and grab some of the attacker’s territory. Arabs never accepted Jewish state kept attacking and that lead to Israel grow more. If they had a policy like KPs, they would be like KHs living outside.

Agree that the formation of the Jewish state was forced onto Arabs. It is like Indians occupying Srilanka based on a Ramayana puranas story, this promised land bunking is a jumla when Jews had lost control of their land to Muslims and Christians. The EU guilt of Holocaust made UN to give Israel to Jews more so. 

Arabs could have accepted 1948 proposal of WB and Gaza. Those jokers also had a supremacist postion. Arabs lost the six-day war and territory to Israel and never got it back

My position is simple. The arabs had two options - either make a deal with Israel & negotiate or attack it and defeat it and get what they want. They went for option B. They lost. 

As Brennus said to the complaining romans, that he was taking 'too much silver' from Rome as booty, 'Vae victus' ( woe to the defeated). So they have to accept the consequences of war and now have lost all right or moral ground to pontificate. 

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

In brief, this is the history of judea:
1. Jews become majority of the land, sometimes around 1000 BCE and if the bible is to be believed, by genociding the caananites.

2. by 200 years later, Judean kingdom is at its peak, controlling what is effectively most of Israel, Jordan and southern Syria. 

3. Judean kingdom's retarded king sends missionaries to Assyrian empire, trying to tell them how they are chosen people, Assyrians are chopped liver and Yahweh >Assur

4. Assyrians genocide them & conquer them

5. Jews wait till Assyrians are toppled, then do the same with babylonians

6. Babylonians genocide them & conquer them, then deport them

7. Cyrus the great lets them return & rebuild the temple, making Cyrus the most loved non-jew in the bible ( so much so that they invented purgatory/limbo to not make a goyim suffer in hell forever)

8. Romans conquer them

9. Jews rebel, Romans crush them (happens 3 or 4 times)

10. Last time it happens, is when Hadrian 'final solutions' the jews - bar kohiba revolt IIRC - utterly genocides them & depopulates Judea. Roman historians 50 years after hadrian say that entire population of judea is less than 10,000

From this point on, arabs slowly start to move in to judea, becoming a majority by the time the Caliphate rules Judea ( 700 CE) 

11. From 700 CE- 1900 CE, Arabs = majority of Judea ( yes, including in the crusader days)

Its the last two points that makes Arabs view jews as 'not native to the land', especially with 'Euro jews returning home'  thing.

They see it as ' euros saying they are jooz came in and took our land ( even though mostly we sold this land to them and they have papers to prove this)'.

You forgot the various settlements that Mohammed beseiges on his way to conquer Mecca and Medina banishing the jews for being conquered

10 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You forgot the various settlements that Mohammed beseiges on his way to conquer Mecca and Medina banishing the jews for being conquered

i am not giving a whole history of jews in the world - i also left out the 1500 years of western savages genociding them & using them as outlets of their own self-inflicted harms. I was simply stating the concise history of Israel/Judea, as in the land itself.