Well done Amreekan Hindus

ravishingravi

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Why can't you take constructive criticism. 

Other than criticism do you have anything good to talk about ? If  its your occasional feedback on some issues anyone will welcome it, but if you pick and choose and participate in discussions only to criticise then you can’t establish constructive communication here ,as its Indian fans forum and not PP.

20 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Expat lol. 

Immigrants that will never ever move back to India and for good reason. 

Many on this site complain about Indian Christians but still live in Christian majority countries. 

This is changing.

3 of my cousins having PR, TR of Canada/Australia have come back in last 5 years... All Married and 1 with babies. The 2 who are abroad, no one envies them lol. Plenty of relatives have the choice to move out, but are happily staying in India.

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

This is changing.

3 of my cousins having PR, TR of Canada/Australia have come back in last 5 years... All Married and 1 with babies. The 2 who are abroad, no one envies them lol. Plenty of relatives have the choice to move out, but are happily staying in India.

Even NRI grooms are finding it tougher to find brides apparently

https://www.naaree.com/saying-no-to-nri-grooms/

ICFers, Stop rational discussion with haters.

On topic, Thenmozhi Soundarajan a self-declared dalit (possible crypto) runs an organization called EqualityLabs supplied data to the state rights agency , a fake case of caste discrimination in Cisco , that brought this bill to legislation. Hindu Senators like RoKhanna endorsed this bill. She is Hinduphobe, runs around the country abusing Hindus on caste basis, claims the UC Hindus are raping pillaging Dalits in USA!!  The bill was tabled by an Afghan Refugee (second generation) senator Aisha Wahab and garnered a lot of support from Islamists and Khalistanis in CA , got passed. What are they to do with a Hindu caste discrimination, is for one to wonder. Thanks to some lobbying (COHNA, HAF) the Governor has vetoed the bill for now. But with democrats and stupid self-hating  Hindus voting for Dems, libs, this bill will definitely come back. 

Here is proof of her anti-Hindu campaign 

She’s also  the person behind Jack Dorsey holding a placard about Brahminical patriarchy in India! Her organization is funded by Soros Foundation as well. 

Edited by coffee_rules

Listen from the horse’s mouth on the case that lead to the bill - Sundar Iyer who was accused in the Cisco caste discrimination case, the judge threw the case out, but the bill was passed with similar data

He upheld his atheist credentials and in the end it’s the Hindus and Hindu organizations saved his ass

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Listen from the horse’s mouth on the case that lead to the bill - Sundar Iyer who was accused in the Cisco caste discrimination case, the judge threw the case out, but the bill was passed with similar data

He upheld his atheist credentials and in the end it’s the Hindus and Hindu organizations saved his ass

He needs to sue the $hyte out of the State of California for defamation.

10 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Why can't you take constructive criticism. 

Because your Indophobia and hinduphobia masking your gora worship isnt constructive criticism.

Otherwise you'd not be jealous and derisional of the fact that we hindus are doing better than your gora masters in your gora land and our country is now more capable in many things than your gora country.

We are just like your gora masters - we are not here to assimilate and become gora worshippers like you lot, just like your gora masters didn't assimiliate and become native american worshippers. Clear enough ?

33 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

What is a Cisco start-up?  Cisco is a behemoth IT company right? Which seems the opposite of startup. Totally confused here.

Cisco launchpad helps and guides startups with ideas of product launch and structur teams. Some products within Cisco operate as a startup as well. A lot of companies have that working model, helps cost cutting 

Gavin Newsom is as leftist as they come. That he vetoed this bill that came from a Democrat Senator says a lot. 

One can, of course, view this with cynicism and see it as a case of Newsom not really doing it to do the right thing, but just knowing which side of the bread is buttered and being afraid to antagonize a funding base.

On an tangential note, one cannot deny that casteism has found its way into the US. I am surprised there have been no Reddy vs Kamma lawsuits. When I was in grad school in the 90s, there were caste-based skirmishes between guys belonging to these communities. Wouldn't be surprised if such feelings spilled over into their workplaces.

While, in this particular Cisco case, it is clear that there was no caste-based discrimination, one cannot totally dismiss the possibility of it happening. And in all directions (Brahmin discriminating against a Dalit, Dalit discriminating against Gowda, Gowda discriminating against Lingayat ....)  

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Gavin Newsom is as leftist as they come. That he vetoed this bill that came from a Democrat Senator says a lot. 

One can, of course, view this with cynicism and see it as a case of Newsom not really doing it to do the right thing, but just knowing which side of the bread is buttered and being afraid to antagonize a funding base.

On an tangential note, one cannot deny that casteism has found its way into the US. I am surprised there have been no Reddy vs Kamma lawsuits. When I was in grad school in the 90s, there were caste-based skirmishes between guys belonging to these communities. Wouldn't be surprised if such feelings spilled over into their workplaces.

While, in this particular Cisco case, it is clear that there was no caste-based discrimination, one cannot totally dismiss the possibility of it happening. And in all directions (Brahmin discriminating against a Dalit, Dalit discriminating against Gowda, Gowda discriminating against Lingayat ....)  

Point being such discrimination is already outlawed in US. Any kind of discrimination based on ethnicity and ancestry covers any kind of bias based on caste. This bill would profile Hindus on a caste basis and an easy soft target to build a narrative of some kind practice in hat all Hindus in US follow. Your anecdotal evidence is not a general experience, but professionally I have never experienced or indulged. Even preferential treatment is for regional preferences like Telugu, Tamil etc. Very rarely on caste lines

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Point being such discrimination is already outlawed in US. Any kind of discrimination based on ethnicity and ancestry covers any kind of bias based on caste. This bill would profile Hindus on a caste basis and an easy soft target to build a narrative of some kind practice in hat all Hindus in US follow. Your anecdotal evidence is not a general experience, but professionally I have never experienced or indulged. Even preferential treatment is for regional preferences like Telugu, Tamil etc. Very rarely on caste lines

No disagreement.

This whole situation reminded me of the silly caste-based arguments that I witnessed amongst my friends back in the day.

14 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Because your Indophobia and hinduphobia masking your gora worship isnt constructive criticism.

Otherwise you'd not be jealous and derisional of the fact that we hindus are doing better than your gora masters in your gora land and our country is now more capable in many things than your gora country.

We are just like your gora masters - we are not here to assimilate and become gora worshippers like you lot, just like your gora masters didn't assimiliate and become native american worshippers. Clear enough ?

You can only do well when Indians aren't running the show, i.e. Under a gora master. 

51 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You can only do well when Indians aren't running the show, i.e. Under a gora master. 

Lol many international companies CEOs are Indian. There are many Indians who started companies and they became big. India lacked the environment earlier now most unicorns for startup. Give it few more india will growing much faster Europe and west will struggle to grow and will in recession. India has population and skilled labor which is very important for growth. Coming to England slowly each city will be bankrupt for giving benefits to certain immigrants ex Birmingham.

On 10/9/2023 at 10:31 AM, bharathh said:

People in bad places always want to move to better places. I am an Indian. I came back to India from the US. There are many others who have done the same. Why are you making stupid generalizations? The quality of life I get here is far superior to anything I had in the US for 13 yrs. 

Do you know how many Nepalese, Sri Lankans, Maldvidians, Nigerians, Afghanis, etc. live in India? In Bangalore there is one place that is pretty much full of Iranians and Africans called Kamanahalli. You will find similar places all across India. So your argument is moot. Just because you don't like my country doesn't mean what you say is true. 

I have mixed opinion on India after being in the US till my H1B expiry. 

Things where India does better:

1. Healthy and tasty food. USA not even close, your local sabji wala sells vegetables of similar quality as Whole Foods and at a laughably affordable price.

2. Things feel real. People look real.

Things where Umreeka does better:

1. Lots of open spaces and proper seasons to enjoy. Had the best experience of car driving there.

2. Way better work culture, India not even close. Strong emphasis on quality of work and individual well-being vs juggling office politics and gossips in desi-land.

Edited by MechEng

56 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Lol many international companies CEOs are Indian. There are many Indians who started companies and they became big. India lacked the environment earlier now most unicorns for startup. Give it few more india will growing much faster Europe and west will struggle to grow and will in recession. India has population and skilled labor which is very important for growth. Coming to England slowly each city will be bankrupt for giving benefits to certain immigrants ex Birmingham.

Yes they are CEOs of companies like Microsoft, Google but they have never founded such companies. Again it is just brain drain from shining India. These guys have run away from India never to return just like millions of others. 

I worked one day for Tech Mahindra and resigned, the Indian tech companies are awful.