Wonderful to see the crowd supporting Pakistan

the don

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

Ok but now all Indians Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis are head and shoulders above Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in terms of economical progress, health, infrastructure, education etc, many Hindus are even dwelling into the spirituality our ancestors left behind and progressing in Yoga and Spirituality. So what your problem is really? I don't see any problem with Ghazwa e hind, it is not a threat. It is not possible with physical strength, biology will not allow it to happen. Nuclear war will clean up everyone, so what are you worried about?

All this development has happened under bjp and Modi in the last 9 years or so, 90% Indian Muslims will happily vote bjp and Modi out and bring back pro Muslim anti Hindu congress back to power, from the army, to chandrayan, to tax payment it's Hindus that have brought the development to this secular nation, for a islamist it still remains a bounty albeit now a economically powerful, you are a again falling for the trap, development in India should only empower Hindus until Muslims reform religiously, gazwa e hind may not be possible but bleeding the country through internal issues is, Indian Muslims have in the past have been strategic assets for terror orgs across the border, who is Abu jundal? Hundreds of Kerala muslims have joined Isis, don't be surprised even hamas has active Indian Muslims, the preparators for easter bombings in srilanka were Indian Tamil Muslims, Indian Muslims with the help of Isis and Pak army bombed Mumbai in 1993.

Edited by Mesky99

11 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

All this development has happened under bjp and Modi in the last 9 years or so, 90% Indian Muslims will happily vote bjp and Modi out and bring back pro Muslim anti Hindu congress back to power, from the army, to chandrayan, to tax payment it's Hindus that have brought the development to this secular nation, for a islamist it still remains a bounty albeit now a economically powerful, you are a again falling for the trap, development in India should only empower Hindus until Muslims reform religiously, gazwa e hind may not be possible but bleeding the country through internal issues is, Indian Muslims have in the past have been strategic assets for terror orgs across the border, who is Abu jundal? Hundreds of Kerala muslims have joined Isis, don't be surprised even hamas has active Indian Muslims, the preparators for easter bombings in srilanka were Indian Tamil Muslims, Indian Muslims with the help of Isis and Pak army bombed Mumbai in 1993.

How can some live in the pool of negativity so much. So what's your opinion about Afghan, Saudis, Emiratis, are they a threat to your existence aswell?

Just now, Sean Bradley said:

How can some live in the pool of negativity so much. So what's your opinion about Afghan, Saudis, Emiratis, are they a threat to your existence aswell?

Saudis and Qatar are the reason behind radicalisation of Muslims in the sc, afghans well they and their invaders have commited heinous crimes against India and Hindu/Sikhs, do you know the origin behind Hindu Kush mountains? Afghans ain't no friends, just that they are finished civilisation with Taliban in power, Emirates have a big role in geo politics due to oil otherwise other Arab countries non Muslims are not even allowed to follow their religion outside.

48 minutes ago, AshVin said:

HINO's and Liberals who show empathy to Muslims are almost always the first victims in the hands of Muslims.

The Liberal can't stop himself from virtue signalling, the Islamist can't stop himself from hurting the Kuffar.

Match made in heaven.

Liberals are the cancer of society. :cantstop:  Europe is already getting *ed because of their liberal mindset. 

51 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Leave not-so-moderate Muslims who masquerade as liberals aside. Your HINOs and liberals get the shock of their lives when they're confronted with whatever they were warned about but kept denying/justifying using specious logic for the sake of social approval. 

As a rule of thumb, social media spaces are echo chambers that amplify the worst. Think of them as some conscience inverting filters that keep regurgitating only the worst of a group. One has to stand out online, if one is deemed worthy of screen time. What easier way than say something outrageous that polarises people?

Look, I am not denying that there is an extremism problem in the Muslim community. There definitely is need for a mindset change, but social media reactions aren't a good indicator of what people really are.

Case in point, I've seen a lot of messages against Sara Ali Khan on IG recently because she partook in Ganeshutsav festivities. Ditto Salman Khan. I am surely a big chunk of these detractors would line up for hours for the next 'Bhai' flop. People posture on SM. They aren't necessarily as vile/staunch in their beliefs IRL.

Some posts back you've (?) mentioned that the Quran throws around concepts like that of 'kafir' etc. Yes, it does. How many times have you seen a Muslim address a non Muslim as a kafir? These things just don't happen as frequently as they do on the internet. 

At the end of the day, there are 20cr+ Muslims. We have to learn to live together and make concessions, and this goes both ways, and understand that our futures are intertwined.  At some point we have to draw a line and let go of the past. I've mentioned this in some other thread: The Waqf board should have relinquished rights to the Ram Janambhoomi. Would have gone a long way in reconciliation of relations between the communities. 

Do you think we have any options besides learning to live with one another? If not, why harbour ill will?

21 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

As a rule of thumb, social media spaces are echo chambers that amplify the worst. Think of them as some conscience inverting filters that keep regurgitating only the worst of a group. One has to stand out online, if one is deemed worthy of screen time. What easier way than say something outrageous that polarises people?

Look, I am not denying that there is an extremism problem in the Muslim community. There definitely is need for a mindset change, but social media reactions aren't a good indicator of what people really are.

Case in point, I've seen a lot of messages against Sara Ali Khan on IG recently because she partook in Ganeshutsav festivities. Ditto Salman Khan. I am surely a big chunk of these detractors would line up for hours for the next 'Bhai' flop. People posture on SM. They aren't necessarily as vile/staunch in their beliefs IRL.

Some posts back you've (?) mentioned that the Quran throws around concepts like that of 'kafir' etc. Yes, it does. How many times have you seen a Muslim address a non Muslim as a kafir? These things just don't happen as frequently as they do on the internet. 

At the end of the day, there are 20cr+ Muslims. We have to learn to live together and make concessions, and this goes both ways, and understand that our futures are intertwined.  At some point we have to draw a line and let go of the past. I've mentioned this in some other thread: The Waqf board should have relinquished rights to the Ram Janambhoomi. Would have gone a long way in reconciliation of relations between the communities. 

Do you think we have any options besides learning to live with one another? If not, why harbour ill will?

Idea was not to point out to the phenomenon of social media and echo chambers per se, though while that is a thing it is equally very much true that it does reflect real life in more ways than one. It was to highlight the cognitive dissonance that a certain breed suffer from when confronted with reality which is not only always down to someone looking to stir the pot by indulging in OTT polemics of which this was only 1 example. We see this in real life too with some of the killings which took place last year for SM posts which were committed by close friends and acquaintances, so this clearly is not just something confined to online spaces or that people never make good on what they say online IRL.

If we are truly to reconcile and need to get along with each other, then it is best to not get defensive when/if a true root cause analysis has to be conducted in relation to a problem and phenomenon that threatens precisely that. If it's something that is occurring in good faith then the gaslighting, whataboutery, both siding and well poisoning shouldn't occur by calling those who do it fascists/hate mongers/supremacists in which case those who do it should also not have a problem in having the mirror shown to them and being told that they are, in the mildest possible terms, useful idiots who are only enabling an extremist agenda, unwittingly or otherwise, by providing useful cover fire with their idealistic outrage and so deserve suspicion at least and contempt at worst. 

Re not being called kafir to your face, that doesn't mean they don't do it behind your back, think about it or communicate as much with their actions. I have been on the receiving end of tableegh/dawah from people whom i considered my close friends when i did not even know what it was that they were doing. Not every act of extremism and bigotry has to be an explicit public performance and you can see ex-Muslim Sahil's channel for it. Paxtanis and Paxtani molvis are more open in what they say because of certain concepts in Islam itself which discourage one from openly showing hostility to a non-believer in a land where Muslims are not a numerical majority yet. In my own experience most of the momins who pretend to be moderate show their true colors eventually, especially if you provoke them intentionally or otherwise. If the problem is the fundamentals of Islam itself then without discussing it or attempting to solve it you're basically just doing less than effectual window dressing and dancing around the whole issue. It doesn't matter how moderate/liberal they claim to be if they cannot reform the religion itself or collectively become enough of a bloc/voice within to decide what goes and what doesn't in the every day affairs of the community. Ergo from a non-believer's POV the net result is the same since you're either insignificant at best or enabling the extremists at worst. 

We are far away from solving the problem, let's at least admit it exists so we may eventually get around to it. TBH not even the BJP and RSS have done enough if you ask me since they too are guilty of soft pedalling the whole thing to some degree.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

The term kaffir gets thrown around when Muslims are in a clear majority, you won't openly see it India atleast in most places but in madrasas, mosques it gets thrown around, Bangladeshi Muslims have a derogatory term for the their fellow bangali Hindus "malaun', Indian muslims obviously understand demographics and won't openly be derogatory towards Hindus in India but once in majority like in Bangladesh they won't shy away, Urdu poetry pre partition days is full of derogatory idioms towards Hindus, "kufar' may just be the most used word, are Indian Muslims happy to reform such a religious teaching? if no then I doubt there would ever be peace between the two, definitely not in India. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaun

12 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

The term kaffir gets thrown around when Muslims are in a clear majority, you won't openly see it India atleast in most places but in madrasas, mosques it gets thrown around, Bangladeshi Muslims have a derogatory term for the their fellow bangali Hindus "malaun', Indian muslims obviously understand demographics and won't openly be derogatory towards Hindus in India but once in majority like in Bangladesh they won't shy away, Urdu poetry pre partition days is full of derogatory idioms towards Hindus, "kufar' may just be the most used word, are Indian Muslims happy to reform such a religious teaching? if no then I doubt there would ever be peace between the two, definitely not in India. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaun

The Indian Muslim will behave exactly like the Pakistani Muslim given a chance. Lack of numbers is what holds them back.

Remember that before Hindus elected BJP in 2014, it was Owaisi who said "remove Police for 15 min and we'll wipe out Hindus"

The sophisticated Muslim who's slightly secular are a huge minority in India.

Majority of Indian Mullas are like the below guy.

4 minutes ago, AshVin said:

C'mon you haven't factored in the Islamist double standard.

When Muslims are invaders, the natives should just tolerate the invader.

bhai, my posts are getting deleted and I am getting banned everytime I post something. I have serious doubts this forum is run by Indians.

Indian PM gets called names here, that person is not banned. But I say something in favour of Hindus, mods ban me. Lady Mariyam changed her stance so  many times today, called me a hater but she does not get banned. What kind of an Indian forum is these?

39 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

Once again, somebody on this post went from

Nothing wrong with Indian Muslims

To

Odd flag in the hand in Hyderabad

To

Yes there is extremism

Isnt that good for all of us?

That Bradley joker wants India to maintain peace with Pakistan even after tolerating four wars where Pak was the aggressor only because he has one moderate pakistani friend whose family loves India lol. Surgical strike needed on this app.

57 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

bhai, my posts are getting deleted and I am getting banned everytime I post something. I have serious doubts this forum is run by Indians.

Indian PM gets called names here, that person is not banned. But I say something in favour of Hindus, mods ban me. Lady Mariyam changed her stance so  many times today, called me a hater but she does not get banned. What kind of an Indian forum is these?

I'm not aware of the dynamics of this forum so can't comment.

Waqar Younus, Shoaib Akthar, Rizwan, Shahid Afridi have at various times shown their bigotry in public.

If Pakistanis can be given benefit of the doubt even when they say Islamist stuff, surely pro-Hindu opinions should be given a free pass just for the sake of consistency?

If what you are saying about getting banned for pro-Hindu opinions is true, the admins or head mod must be an extreme leftist.

12 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

That Bradley joker wants India to maintain peace with Pakistan even after tolerating four wars where Pak was the aggressor only because he has one moderate pakistani friend whose family loves India lol. Surgical strike needed on this app.

Either he is an ignorant Hindu, like some of us have been in the past or may be he is a Pakistani. Who knows the dynamics of this forum. But the love for posters who abuse our PM and strangely banning Hindu favouring posters is so evident.

2 minutes ago, AshVin said:

I'm not aware of the dynamics of this forum so can't comment.

Waqar Younus, Shoaib Akthar, Rizwan, Shahid Afridi have at various times shown their bigotry in public.

If Pakistanis can be given benefit of the doubt even when they say Islamist stuff, surely pro-Hindu opinions should be given a free pass just for the sake of consistency?

If what you are saying about getting banned for pro-Hindu opinions is true, the admins or head mod must be an extreme leftist.

Where on this forum can we find details of the owners / mods / head mod etc. pata chal Pakistanis run kar rahe hai forum :hysterical:

2 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

Either he is an ignorant Hindu, like some of us have been in the past or may be he is a Pakistani. Who knows the dynamics of this forum. But the love for posters who abuse our PM and strangely banning Hindu favouring posters is so evident.

Abusing Modi isn't a problem.

I abuse him myself for being a weakling and backing out from CAA. NRC, Farmer bills etc

I thought he'd a radical Hindu, he turned out to be just another Politician interested in Jumlas. 

1 minute ago, AshVin said:

Abusing Modi isn't a problem.

I abuse him myself for being a weakling and backing out from CAA. NRC, Farmer bills etc

I thought he'd a radical Hindu, he turned out to be just another Politician interested in Jumlas. 

Fair but a Pakistani calling an Indian PM , Butcher of Gujarat and not getting banned but a Hindu Indian supporting Israel getting banned. Yeh Indian forum hai ya Pakistani madarsa :hysterical:

Indian govt. must plan to increase liberalism and LGBTQIA+/woke content amongst Indian muslims.

The model should be Turkey. It's the only Muslim majority country where a huge population is super liberal and secular. Yes, there is an Islamist party in power and lots of Islamist people in general but the army is secular and a lot of the elite are. That is something you cannot say about other Muslim countries (maybe the former Yugoslav ones).

In a way they are the only Muslim country which I can say is a Muslim version of India - secular country with liberal population and female empowerment but with a conservative Muslim population (mostly in the interiors) and a Muslim party in power.

This picture would not be possible with other Muslim countries - they would either not have a female team or it would be all hijabs and covered legs.

Some Muslim communities in India I have found relatively progressive - Bohras, the Lucknowi shias.

5d4551987152d82840809a85.webp

Edited by deathmonger