Muhammad Rizwan dedicates SL win to Gaza

rangeelaraja

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

That's their belief...  For us Allah is not true... Simple.  Why mix both religions when we know they are nothing alike? 

That was meant to be a joke. 

Har har mahadev means each person has a mahadev in them (or great person within). The way they played they didn't even have a person within let alone great person. Anyways .... if you have to explain a joke :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I'm sorry what? What tone was that? Jai Shri Ram is a way of greeting for many HIndus - esp in the north. What is wrong with Jai Shree Ram? I'm guessing Muslims shouldn't be allowed to say Allah Hafiz or Salaam or Christians God Bless or God be with you either? 

Who sets all these rules and what's the deal with Jai Shree Ram that bothers everyone that the other epithets don't? 

The same Allah hu Akbar that gets shouted at by people 5 times a day through mosque speakers is the same Allah hu Akbar that Hamas and other Islamic terrorists use when they are about to shower their love on others. Don't see anyone having a problem with their ritual moaning through the day. 

Was it really said as a way of greeting in that video?

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

That was meant to be a joke. 

Har har mahadev means each person has a mahadev in them (or great person within). The way they played they didn't even have a person within let alone great person. Anyways .... if you have to explain a joke :facepalm:

I didn't get the joke sorry...  I know what Har Har Mahdev means. 

I don't have problem with Rizwan overdoing his religious stuff.  My theory is he shows himself as some Pak saaf Pakka musalman to his domestic audience which is already rabidly radicalized...  So his performances or spot in the side is always safe. 

I have heard Karachi media is always against him as they back Sarfaraz..  So Rizwan has to do lot of these stunts to keep people & Mullahs in his good books. 

1 minute ago, bharathh said:

You said there was some problem with what they said - the tone. If they had been shouting bye in the same tone would that have been a problem for you? 

no I said JSR should not be used in that tone. Can use other words ofcourse.

6 minutes ago, Lord said:

no I said JSR should not be used in that tone. Can use other words ofcourse.

They can use it in any tone they want. As long as they are not being abusive - don't see the issue there. Not sure what your issue is either. Care to explain? 

1 minute ago, bharathh said:

They can use it in any tone they want. As long as they are not being abusive - don't see the issue there. Not sure what your issue is either. Care to explain? 

That the chant JSR or JSK have positive connotations and should be used for greeting etc.Along with a peaceful smile.

Ofcourse they are no rules. Was just giving my two cents.

21 minutes ago, Lord said:

That the chant JSR or JSK have positive connotations and should be used for greeting etc.Along with a peaceful smile.

Ofcourse they are no rules. Was just giving my two cents.

I don't want to be a mind reader here. But I doubt if our folks will say this to Rashid Khan who we love and who respects us.

Rizwan deserves blatant abuses ( Happy to state why if needed ). And I don't say this lightly because I have some effection for Pakistanis.

If Jai Shree ram is worst we can do with whatever tone we take, then it tells a lot about our decency and tolerance as Hindus. 

2 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I don't want to be a mind reader here. But I doubt if our folks will say this to Rashid Khan who we love and who respects us.

Rizwan deserves blatant abuses ( Happy to state why if needed ). And I don't say this lightly because I have some effection for Pakistanis.

If Jai Shree ram is worst we can do with whatever tone we take, then it tells a lot about our decency and tolerance as Hindus. 

I don't care about Rizwan. Go full MC BC on him. Fully deserves it.

More about sanctity of the chant.

22 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Question to right-wing Hindus: Is his backing of Palestinians rooted in shared religious background or does it stem from humanitarian values? Which of these do you accept?

How would the response from non RW Hindus differ from RW Hindus? What are you looking for? 

3 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I typically avoid engaging with right-wingers on social media, but this platform is unique. I'm curious. 

How considerate of you! Such a sacrifice you are making! You must be proud of yourself! Well done! 

That said.. doesn't answer what I asked.