Ravi Shastri on Shaheen Afridi

6 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

Bhai you were the ones hyping it up. This is as useless a trophy as the CT.

We already have more Asia Cups, Champions Trophies, World Cups then Pakistan lol.

CT is an icc trophy and we are the defending champs having beaten ind by 180 runs.

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

Lekin tu toh mendak ki tarah uchal raha tha na woh jeet ke.. jab asli Asia Cup hua toh apni auqaat pata lag gyi and world cup mein chaddi hi utar gayi :phehe:

Was a one sided final. The celebration after the group game was funny, made the inevitable final spanking funnier.

6 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

Most expensive figures by a Pakistani bowler in a WC.

Today he looked very ordinary. His death bowling has seriously declined and he has completely lost his pace.

He was once a 145kph-148kph  bowler. Can he even dream of that now? Without the pace he is mediocre.

10 minutes ago, bones said:

Today he looked very ordinary. His death bowling has seriously declined and he has completely lost his pace.

He was once a 145kph-148kph  bowler. Can he even dream of that now? Without the pace he is mediocre.

He has been mediocre since comeback.

Lost his inswing and pace. Was doing well due to playing weaker teams and getting wickets on slogs.

Was also poor in AC 23 against both India and SL. Was poor this WC against SL and Afg.

On 11/4/2023 at 5:18 AM, bones said:

he can dream of 135-138 now. seems to be going amir way

Edited by Vijy
On 11/4/2023 at 2:48 PM, bones said:

Pakistan need to move from him.

Naseem, Ihsanullah, Arshad Iqbal should be the primary bowling attack..Rauf on selective SA & Auzzie pitches. Shaheen only on lawns.

1 minute ago, singhvivek141 said:

Pakistan need to move from him.

Naseem, Ihsanullah, Arshad Iqbal should be the primary bowling attack..Rauf on selective SA & Auzzie pitches. Shaheen only on lawns.

I don't think any of this trio can hold up over tests. naseem's body is too fragile. I have similar concerns about ihsanullah

These pakistanis obsession with pace has already destroyed another department of spin bowling, even India has express fast bowlers but our management is good I think in the last many years, even if we have fast bowlers we mix medium pace skillful & swinging bowlers like bhuvanashwar Kumar in the attack so we have variety in our attack, these pakistanis obsession with express fast we have seen the result in this world cup, even after 4 or 5 years from now they will remain a mediocre side.

Edited by sugumarrising
On 11/5/2023 at 9:54 PM, Vijy said:

I don't think any of this trio can hold up over tests. naseem's body is too fragile. I have similar concerns about ihsanullah

dude Ihsanullah is listed as 20 years old. Check out his photo on facebook when he was 14 years old lol.

He is garbage and may be a few spells against associate teams has created the hype.. Bang average like Dahani

On 11/11/2023 at 7:58 AM, sugumarrising said:

These pakistanis obsession with pace has already destroyed another department of spin bowling, even India has express fast bowlers but our management is good I think in the last many years, even if we have fast bowlers we mix medium pace skillful & swinging bowlers like bhuvanashwar Kumar in the attack so we have variety in our attack, these pakistanis obsession with express fast we have seen the result in this world cup, even after 4 or 5 years from now they will remain a mediocre side.

That Bhuvi has been bane of Indian cricket.