Ibrahim Zadran Dedicates 'Player Of The Match' Award To Afghan Refugees 'Sent Back' By Pakistan

BH-BAIB

5 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

@Aiden

For 75 years Pak lived on free money thrown by the umreeca - 100s of billions of dollars, so much so that you also pretended  to fight war on terror, taking money at one hand and hiding OBL and others on the other hand. 

Now suddenly china is the new master. 

The word namak haram  was invented to appropriately define pakistaniyat because no other word was found appropriate. 

dude he's not the namak haram, he's just the slave/serf of the actual namak harams - the dalaals  who sell Pakistan and run around wearing uniforms with shiny metal stuck on it.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

dude he's not the namak haram, he's just the slave/serf of the actual namak harams - the dalaals  who sell Pakistan and run around wearing uniforms with shiny metal stuck on it.

@Aiden

Read this - and tell me who is the real namak haram to their own people. 

https://www.cnbctv18.com/politics/musharraf-sold-4000-pakistanis-to-us-other-countries-37599.htm/amp

9 hours ago, Aiden said:

No wonder Afghanis are known as namak harams. For 40 years they lived for free, reaped free benefits from the Pakistan government, and travelled on Pakistan passports & IDs. Their whole team learned cricket in Pakistan and after getting little fame they have forgotten their aukaat

Afghans believe KPK is theirs, doesn't belong to Pakistan. Why British drew that line when on both sides, it is Pashtun territory?

20 hours ago, Aiden said:

No wonder Afghanis are known as namak harams. For 40 years they lived for free, reaped free benefits from the Pakistan government, and travelled on Pakistan passports & IDs. Their whole team learned cricket in Pakistan and after getting little fame they have forgotten their aukaat

Are you the same defense expert? 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

No you are brown.. so automatic 3rd world for your white sahebs :icflove:

lol. :hysterical:

Ive been mistaken for European all the time, Im more white than brown. Even Indians whenever I talk to them are more shocked than Im Indian.

If I was brown, you would have a valid point.

In fairness it probably has made my life easier in Australia, though I am very proud to be Indian and always point out that I am.