Ibrahim Zadran Dedicates 'Player Of The Match' Award To Afghan Refugees 'Sent Back' By Pakistan

BH-BAIB

In Australia we have so many refugees and people from 3rd world nations.

In many ways though, I understand the immigration issues that will plague Australia in the decades to come.

Australia was once a very wealthy and rich country. While I dont agree with Pakistan, I see the reasoning behind it.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

In Australia we have so many refugees and people from 3rd world nations.

In many ways though, I understand the immigration issues that will plague Australia in the decades to come.

Australia was once a very wealthy and rich country. While I dont agree with Pakistan, I see the reasoning behind it.

both Hamas and Israel can justify what they are doing. This is about humanity

47 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Im too far removed from those regions to appreciate the gravity of the struggle that these people have.

You can read a bit about it. Durand line. Pashtuniatan. Pakistani dirty game and how they have "entertained" Americans in many haram ways in that region against Afghans.

11 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

You can read a bit about it. Durand line. Pashtuniatan. Pakistani dirty game and how they have "entertained" Americans in many haram ways in that region against Afghans.

I dont disagree with you at all here.

While I am far removed, I unreservedly respect and accept posters views of Pakistan, its culture, its people, everything.

2 minutes ago, Aiden said:

No wonder Afghanis are known as namak harams. For 40 years they lived for free, reaped free benefits from the Pakistan government, and travelled on Pakistan passports & IDs. Their whole team learned cricket in Pakistan and after getting little fame they have forgotten their aukaat

Pakistanis are the biggest namak harams on this planet 

28 minutes ago, Aiden said:

No wonder Afghanis are known as namak harams. For 40 years they lived for free, reaped free benefits from the Pakistan government, and travelled on Pakistan passports & IDs. Their whole team learned cricket in Pakistan and after getting little fame they have forgotten their aukaat

Afghanis learnt namak harami from Pakistan only.

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

What's your Country's "Aukaat"? Afg are far better people than you. Have some shame dude. Your nation is a liability to the entire world. Stop terrorism or you guys will soon be extinct. :yousuck:

Edited by RangeelaRasool

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

No wonder Afghanis are known as namak harams. For 40 years they lived for free, reaped free benefits from the Pakistan government, and travelled on Pakistan passports & IDs. Their whole team learned cricket in Pakistan and after getting little fame they have forgotten their aukaat.

Well, the whole Jihadi militancy chutiyapa which lead to decades of bloodshed and decay in Afghanistan( & Pak too) was orchestrated by your establishment itself, primarily for it's own benefits. Sure USA paid the bills but all the dirty work was done by Pakistan. 

6 hours ago, Aiden said:

what do you think 'aukaat' of Pakistan and Pakistanis is - how many billions of loans your country has 'reaped' - you can't feed yourself if not for free benefits from rest of the world. 

Does it feel good if somebody talks about your 'aukaat'?    Have some shame, and don't be bigoted.  But then I have seen a lot worse from your id on this forum.  You are shameless.

7 hours ago, Aiden said:

@Aiden

For 75 years Pak lived on free money thrown by the umreeca - 100s of billions of dollars, so much so that you also pretended  to fight war on terror, taking money at one hand and hiding OBL and others on the other hand. 

Now suddenly china is the new master. 

The word namak haram  was invented to appropriately define pakistaniyat because no other word was found appropriate.