Who would you rest for Ned game?

dial_100

Was watching an edit on reddit where Ind lost all the ko's from previous years. We were never really in the game in 2003,2014,2015,2016,2022. Opposition blew us away but 25 off 10 was required when Dhoni got out due to a freak run out. BC... I'm waiting for NZ... This tatti team has caused lot of pain.. I hope we thrash them this time. 

1 hour ago, nitinbwj said:

Was watching an edit on reddit where Ind lost all the ko's from previous years. We were never really in the game in 2003,2014,2015,2016,2022. Opposition blew us away but 25 off 10 was required when Dhoni got out due to a freak run out. BC... I'm waiting for NZ... This tatti team has caused lot of pain.. I hope we thrash them this time. 

Bad luck. NZ won't make it. poyzz are heading for WC glory

3 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

We were never really in the game in 2003,2014,2015,2016,2022.

2003 we were never going to win, Zak & Co lost us the game in first hour itself! 2014 was bad planning, did we chose to bat first even with the dew affecting second innings?

2015 again Oz were far superior, 2016 a couple of no balls & that Jadeja six while trying to catch near the boundary cost us. 2022 Eng were far superior - I'd say 2014/16 were chokes but we didn't really got blown away. CT 2017 was a major *up though, especially given Pak are bad chasers, thanks to BRat :whack2:

3 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

I very clearly remember 2015 WC Semi...  It was a foregone conclusion imo even before the game.  Aussies were super confident & Maxi even said that they had beaten India all summer (Test + Tri Series) ....  Dhawan's initial assault raised some hopes but Kohli getting owned by Johnson in that 11 ball 1 run stay totally killed the game.  

Part of me wished should have we played NZ in Auckland instead of SA lol

2022 felt comedy seeing Boobie bhaiya dispatched by Buttler & Hales lol

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I very clearly remember 2015 WC Semi...  It was a foregone conclusion imo even before the game. 

Umesh Yadav and Shami had been very good before the Semi.

In the semi - Umesh was again ok - got 4 wickets - but Shami seemed to have caught an injury. Just seemed to lack pace and was totally ineffective.

As Ind vs Ned is an inconsequential game (India already topped the round robin stage, Netherlands are no longer in contention for the semis) the Indian team management could rest some of the key players including:

Rohit

Jaddu

Bumrah

Shami

and play in their place:

Kishan

Ashwin

Shardul

Prasidh

KL to captain the side.

Did not mention Virat and Siraj as I personally would like them to play in front of their "home" crowd, plus this match at Bengaluru, a pure batting paradise with short boundaries, and against a minnow team, is a great opportunity for Virat to overtake Sachin's record.

Edited by adkrish22290

IMO

Rest Bumrah. We need him best in shape in next two matches.

Rest Kohli. As he mostly takes single and double. A lots of stress on body.

Rest Jaddu : Best fielder and spin all arounder. Next two matches will be with Non Asian team so he must be in best shape of life.

Play Kishan somewhere.

Rest of the team should be same. However, I don tnow if we have an extra spinner or not. 

Edit : I almost forgot ashwin Anna. He must play in place of Jaddu.

Edited by Nash