India vs Australia | I wasn’t invited for the final, says former captain Kapil Dev

Singh bling

Just now, Lord said:

You can't compare Bollywood with sports. Neeraj did something no Indian has got close to. SRK jaise bahut aaye hai (with all due respect).

I am not really comparing. I am in awe of what Neeraj has done.

But for me, SRK is a far bigger star/achiever or whatever catch word do you want to use.

Besides, in this discussion, as in most fields of life, comparison is the thief of joy. :winky:

On 11/21/2023 at 7:43 AM, sensible-indian said:

Below the tweet is a reply from Global baba (who hadn't forgotten the dot). lol.

@maniac bhai....did you pay for Twitter premium?

Bhai I still haven’t confirmed or denied if I am global.baba (don’t forget the dot) on ICF, you think I will give away my social media account :)

having said that (don’t forget to follow) :phehe:

ps: not a confession 

On 11/21/2023 at 11:54 AM, Mariyam said:

I am not really comparing. I am in awe of what Neeraj has done.

But for me, SRK is a far bigger star/achiever or whatever catch word do you want to use.

Besides, in this discussion, as in most fields of life, comparison is the thief of joy. :winky:

I have seen more of SRK’s work than Neeraj’s work obviously. I mean c’mon I have even seen badshaah and duplicate (only time I ever walked out half way through a movie after paying for black ticket as I couldn’t bear the acting)

based on the quality of work Neeraj it is :)

On 11/21/2023 at 6:04 PM, mishra said:

Kapil Paaji has been rightly removed from every BCCI event, whether he likes it or Not. You reap what you sow. Those who have slightly better memory should know Tehalaka Tapes.

Ya that guy has allegedly fix matches, many cricketers back of the camera accepted that… Just because you won a wc doesn’t mean you can fix matches , participate in rebellion leagues and then cry a river about not being invited, Dhoni guy never cried about anything ,once he retired he doesn’t even care whats going on m** khudaye bcci ma** khudaye wc  . Enjoing his litti chokha in a farmhouse in Ranchi.

Edited by raki05