Pandya returning to MI as captain ?

Number

Pandya was not retained by MI as he was injured during the time. Pandya was furious and he was sure he would be retained instead of Pollard and Pollard would be bought back in auction. But then the Ipl came with norm that you can retain max 3 indian players not 4.. so MI had no option but to retain Bumrah Rohit Sky.. then the two new teams came and he was courted by CVC Capital specifically Vikram Solanki and they did a fab business by choosing gill rashid khan when most thought they would go for a foreigner instead of gill ( warner). End of day Pandya never wanted to leave MI but once he left his heft grew and MI has come scurrying back to him.. 

Edited by neel roy

I am very confused with this transfer and same with RCB one has Impact player rule change or its still same? if its same I don't see such a great value for this transfers  I mean MI have Rohit, Ishan, Surya, tilak, Wadhera,  David, Brevis so they needed more of bowler and Pandya is not bowling regularly and even last year their problem was openers and bowlers but its annoying feels like Mumbai owners are using their power 

RCB also I feel got wrong choice if Green has effective they probably have use as opener but they won't with Kohli, FAF, Patidar  I think for lower down the order Tim David would have been better fit and cheaper

Good riddance .. He is a fukra player from the very beginning ..

Right from the days of "maa aaj main karke aaya" to "taking the knee for blm" to "playing ipl with all the injuries and skipping international at small scratch"

I just hate his attitude .. aree bhai attitude tab dikhao jab talent ho .. Andar se hi fukre ho tum toh kya upar se drama karte rehte ho ..

GT will be more or less same team even without him .. Itne paise mein toh iske jaise 10 talent aur mil jayenge gujarat ko ..

"At 24, Shubman Gill became one of the youngest captains in the history of the tournament. With an arsenal of youthful exuberance and grit, the Titan is set to build a legacy of his own at GT, where he started his journey only 2 seasons back." 

Another major move by the Titans - an opportunity for Gill to showcase his leadership skills. There are many senior players to support him including Rashid, Miller, KW, Wade, etc.! He likes to bat at A'bad so I hope that he is able to play without captaincy pressure. 

PS also 

"Ahead of the IPL auction next month, Gujarat Titans now have a purse of ₹38.15 cr with 2 foreign player slots and 8 spots in total to fill in, ..."

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, zen said:

"At 24, Shubman Gill became one of the youngest captains in the history of the tournament. With an arsenal of youthful exuberance and grit, the Titan is set to build a legacy of his own at GT, where he started his journey only 2 seasons back." 

Another major move by the Titans - an opportunity for Gill to showcase his leadership skills. There are many senior players to support him including Rashid, Miller, KW, Wade, etc.! He likes to bat at A'bad so I hope that he is able to play without captaincy pressure. 

PS also 

"Ahead of the IPL auction next month, Gujarat Titans now have a purse of ₹38.15 cr with 2 foreign player slots and 8 spots in total to fill in, ..."

You are going to support GT or MI (as Pandu moved there)?