State Assembly elections 2023

coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, rish said:

I am now hearing a new refrain from pseudos that soft Hindutva doesnt work haha.

So many BS theories these people create.

Of all the people , I am surprised by the similar statement from Ramachandra Guha ... 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, diga said:

Of all the people , I am surprised by the similar statement from Ramachandra Guha ... 

spacer.png

Why are you surprised by this bigoted chacha who is also a lapdog of the Kangressis ?

Modi has exposed a lot of these "intellectuals" and brought out their hate.

Used to be a time I used to read Vir Sanghavi,Tharoor, Guha. I feel bad I spent money and bought their books.

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

the sad part is they have given up on urban areas.i have been here for a few months and the hate for congress in traditional congress voters  is real.all they see is inflation,no infrastructure development and all tax money going to freebies which they wont see a penny.I think Congress needs a radical rethink on the policies for lok sabha because they cant just implement the same policies which worked in Karnataka and Telangana at the national level.

Is this a long-term move for you? Kudos. I tried a move in 2015 and moved back in 2017. I want to go back someday and retire there! 

5 hours ago, Lannister said:

BJP peaked around 4-5 years ago, and it's been a nosedive ever since. Initially, people were not fully aware about their true intentions and how it would affect daily life. Now, it's as clear as crystal, and your party is destined for a southern descent in southern states. 

Bold talk, since the north is now colonising the south and that means our voters are now southern voters. 

1 hour ago, rish said:

Lols, BJP was never that strong in Karnataka. Besides 2024 will be BJP again.

Of all the Southern states, BJP is  strongest in Karnataka. Since 2004 or so, steadily increasing vote share, almost came to power in 2007 when Kumaranna ditched them.  Came in simple majority in 2008. Since then, it has become a swing state like Rajasthan , Haryana, C’garh. swapping governments between BJP and Congress . All thanks to KaravaLi and North Karnataka. Mysore region is still not breached, 50-50 in Bengaluru

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Bold talk, since the north is now colonising the south and that means our voters are now southern voters. 

Why don't you elaborate on this. Are you suggesting that those supporting BJP in the south are essentially serving as doormats for people from the north?

5 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Why don't you elaborate on this. Are you suggesting that those supporting BJP in the south are essentially serving as doormats for people from the north?

No, they are serving as a bulwark against people who peddle retarded euro colonial agenda & hinduphobia. like you. And we are bolstering their numbers. 

Your brit created southern identity will be deleted soon,euro slave.

Edited by Muloghonto

On 12/3/2023 at 5:25 AM, Lannister said:

The BJP's voting stare is predominantly centered in coastal Karnataka, that's the maximum they can get here. 

In the Northern states, given the moral bankruptcy of their left, no party currently stands as a significant challenge to the BJP. As you're a resident of Karnataka, your primary source of political satisfaction will have to come from developments in the Hindi belt.

Not just only Karavali , North Karnataka has been a bastion for BJP which is where the party grew from initially. This time they swung to Congress, but they can switch back in 5 years.

South has been growing much faster in GSDP as much as North in last 10 years. Just your attempts to bring North south debate is laughable. Do you the no there are no migrants out of Karnataka to rest of India?

BJP is fortunate to find itself in this position where it can do a proper succession in 3 states. BJP is going to be India's national party for a long long time. Cadre base, organizational capabilities, discipline, focus and commitment. South is only a matter of time. Best resistance can be from regional parties for some time. 

13 hours ago, rish said:

Why are you surprised by this bigoted chacha who is also a lapdog of the Kangressis ?

Modi has exposed a lot of these "intellectuals" and brought out their hate.

Used to be a time I used to read Vir Sanghavi,Tharoor, Guha. I feel bad I spent money and bought their books.

Surprised because he generally doesnt stoop down to the level of troll libtards.. knew he was a kangressi as he survived on their generosity to write his anthologies on Nehru/Gandhi

Revolt in Telangana congress already. This party has 7 CM candidates lol. Senior Congress leaders are opposing revanth reddy as CM. Revanth was in TDP for long time and ABVP before that as student leader. Congress loyalists will feel undone when an outsider gets CM position. The congress party is like a collation party and has thin majority of 5 MLA only. Let’s wait and watch :pop2:

Edited by gattaca