South Africa vs India, 2nd ODI - Gqeberha (old Porth Elizabeth) - 19 Dec

Austin 3:!6

1 minute ago, rollingstoned said:

Gill and SS will be a very pleasant pair to watch. Even if we lose it is like watching poetry when they bat. 

Gill so far has looked more like a FTB across all formats.  Sai despite being a rookie looks like he possesses better temperament and technique. A complete package.  

I hope Sai reaches a century today and secures his spot as an opener alongside Jaiswal. It would be exciting to see India's opening pair featuring two left-handers. I can't recall the last time we had that combination. Players like Gill and Gaikwad seem to struggle under pressure, resembling mini-versions of KL Rahul. Maybe they can serve as backups for the time being.

2 minutes ago, Downtown said:

I hope Sai reaches a century today and secures his spot as an opener alongside Jaiswal. It would be exciting to see India's opening pair featuring two left-handers. I can't recall the last time we had that combination. Players like Gill and Gaikwad seem to struggle under pressure, resembling mini-versions of KL Rahul. Maybe they can serve as backups for the time being.

Jaiswal needs some time in ODIS first,he has ways to go.