Was Rizwan out?

15 minutes ago, Number said:

There was a big spike on snicko when the ball was next to sweat cuff of the golve. That is clearly out.

5 minutes ago, goose said:

Similar to caught behind, except the 3rd is in addition being asked to identify what piece of the body or equipment was close to the ball at the moment the spike came. Out

If the wrist band was rolled up, and it touched the bare arm, it was not out. Just got hat the wrist band was touching the glove  when the ball grazed It. It’s out because of that rule. I was not aware of it. 

On 12/30/2023 at 4:17 AM, neel roy said:

Clear out. Issue was umpire gave not out and mohd Hafeez saying you need evidence which anyways was absolutely clearly available.

Absolutely, it was out.

Summary: Rizwan showed up to the crease with that white spot on his arm. It wasn't because of the ball bowled by Cummins.

Hafeez went into a tizzy and ranted about how technology was ruining the game. Also asserted that Rizwan doesn't lie to buttress his point. In summary (Hafeez) he didn't do himself any favors with those fatuous statements.

Chuckte Raho

TC

On 12/29/2023 at 10:33 PM, coffee_rules said:

If the wrist band was rolled up, and it touched the bare arm, it was not out. Just got hat the wrist band was touching the glove  when the ball grazed It. It’s out because of that rule. I was not aware of it. 

It's not a wrist band. It's a strap that's part of the glove. Clearly out...I don't know why there should even be a discussion. 

Only talking point from this is maulana Rizwan's, who acted like a spoilt little girl and pretended it hit his left arm when in replays it is clear that the bruise was already there even before the ball even made contact with him. His whole fake righteous mask slips away in situations like these.. remember him pushing DK away in frustration at the MCG when his team was losing.