Accuracy and Effectiveness of Medium Pacers

1 hour ago, Number said:

The word accuracy is so loosely used with slower bowlers.

Mukesh was actually very erratic in his first spell today. 

Mukesh is actually borderline trundler can reach 142-143

Wonder why he was erratic when he's known for control?

Edited by Suhaan
48 minutes ago, Lord said:

Known for control? :rofl:

Why not,most accurate bowlers are ordinary.

Remember 2007 wt20 ,Indian part timers were preferred in the bowlout as they were more accurate than regular bowlers and they won against pak main bowlers.

29 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Why not,most accurate bowlers are ordinary.

Remember 2007 wt20 ,Indian part timers were preferred in the bowlout as they were more accurate than regular bowlers and they won against pak main bowlers.

Were spinners ,those SA wickets had bounce and movement

2 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Medium Pacer AkashDeep proving why he is better than phaaast trash bin like Umran Malik, Prashit, Kartik Tyagi

Lol i was about to bash this guy but look at this fattu cant even defend what he said. Even by star sports definition Akash was referred as fast medium ( which i believe is fast as he bowled all blls abover 137 and mostly around 142-143)but just to defend his shameless face this guy brand Akash as medium pacer a bowler who is bowling much faster than PK whom this huy bash endlessly. Lol @Jaydev_Unadkat you are caught with your pants down on time square and exposed thoroughly by Akash why trundler mukesh and yourself should never be selected for india and why fast bowlers like Akash is required. Now gel lost cave man.

4 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Lol i was about to bash this guy but look at this fattu cant even defend what he said. Even by star sports definition Akash was referred as fast medium ( which i believe is fast as he bowled all blls abover 137 and mostly around 142-143)but just to defend his shameless face this guy brand Akash as medium pacer a bowler who is bowling much faster than PK whom this huy bash endlessly. Lol @Jaydev_Unadkat you are caught with your pants down on time square and exposed thoroughly by Akash why trundler mukesh and yourself should never be selected for india and why fast bowlers like Akash is required. Now gel lost cave man.

And bowling over 140 consistently in tests in not easy, Cummins, starc and other bowlers labelled as fast bowl that speed in tests, Pakistani phast bowlers trundle at 130s in tests. 

59 minutes ago, raki05 said:

my definitn of medium pacer is anyone not express. IT was clear from day 1. Not my issue you have comprehension problems. Akashdep average pace is 138 so certainly not express.

Akash is fantastic coz he got all the qualities required for a test pacer. tall, seams the ball gets the bounce. A mini Hazlewood in the making

You dont need useless express phast run machines to take wickets

When did I compare his pace to Mukesh? Mukesh avg pace is 132. 

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat
50 minutes ago, New guy said:

And bowling over 140 consistently in tests in not easy, Cummins, starc and other bowlers labelled as fast bowl that speed in tests, Pakistani phast bowlers trundle at 130s in tests. 

So when did I critcise him? As I said, Akashdeep is a gem because he is tall, can move the ball off seam and hit the dick which is rare in INDIA.

My point stands. No need for useless PHAAAAST bowlers who go for 8 and over in test matches like Umran prasidh etc who cant land a ball at one spot even in 10 attempts

If you are not a dumb imbecile with singl digit IQ it is clear what I have been saying since day 1.

Picking bowlers based on pace is utter foolishness. Hyping up nobodies like Prasidh, Umran, Tyagi just coz apprntly they can bowl thunderbolt even tho they most of them cant even get in to their state sides.

Akash deep has done the hard yards. He averages 23 in FC and dominated ranji / A games. He is successfucc coz he is tall gets great movement and looks sharp and most importantly  CAN BOWL DAY IN AND DAY OUT ACCURATELY

Then you have nobodies who average 35-45 in FC and gets hyped lol

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat
31 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

So when did I critcise him? As I said, Akashdeep is a gem because he is tall, can move the ball off seam and hit the dick which is rare in INDIA.

My point stands. No need for useless PHAAAAST bowlers who go for 8 and over in test matches like Umran prasidh etc who cant land a ball at one spot even in 10 attempts

That will miss the stumps for most batters. No ?:--D

Edited by Number
53 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

my definitn of medium pacer is anyone not express. IT was clear from day 1. Not my issue you have comprehension problems. Akashdep average pace is 138 so certainly not express.

Akash is fantastic coz he got all the qualities required for a test pacer. tall, seams the ball gets the bounce. A mini Hazlewood in the making

You dont need useless express phast run machines to take wickets

When did I compare his pace to Mukesh? Mukesh avg pace is 132. 

Lol and Prasidh was express barely bowling at 135??? Whom you tag along with Umran and Tyagi while bashing him and how you were hyping up trundler mukesh. BTW no one gives 2 f***k about your definition  of speed Akash on avg speed is fast like cummins, starc and bumrah most of his bowls were 140ish.In entire history of test cricket there were only 2 express fast bowlers lee and akhtar even their avg speed were also around 144-145 in test cricket. You and Gutkesh are completely ecposed.