Elephant kohli in the room

Just now, SRT100 said:

Safaraz hasnt even played a game yet and he is the new elephant.:hysterical:

i mean elephant one is our opener… also they need to stop feeding them normal gatorade filled with sugar n go with sugar free ones… they finish a bottle each after each over…smh

I don't think it's a big deal if Kohli skips this test series, whatever the reason might. However, if he is back just in time for the IPL, it will certainly raise questions. He should skip the IPL also given the serious nature of whatever issue it is that is making him skip a 5 match series entirely. How can such an issue suddenly go away by IPL time? 

5 hours ago, putrevus said:

Yes it impacts the team.But you cannot hold it against any player.Family comes first for any player.You are no one to dicate what he should and should not do regarding his family affairs.

BCCI has given him persmission.You are being stupid and saying as if Kohli is avoiding this series.This guy played nonstop all three formats for decade.

If he is good enough to be selected then he will play, you don't need to tell him to retire.

You sound like he did some social service. That made him a multi millionaire and celebrity. Fans care about team not individuals. This hero worshipping is one of the reason why India doesn't win anything. 

• Another drivel by Rabid Kohli hater so their favourite fatso vadapav skipping important Nz 2019 tour SA 2021 tour  even first match in Aus tour 2021 was acceptable just because Rohit is no entity in test cricket outside home.
6 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Ashwin stated live on Australian Television that the Indian dressing room was a lot more peaceful and calmer place since Kohli had abandoned the team after Adelaide 36 all out.

When did he say that? I followed every bit of media, news in that series. While he praised Rahane and Shastri he never said anything that could be tied to Kohli's exit. In fact after the series he praised Kohli's legacy of building a fast bowling culture that benefitted Siraj. 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

When did he say that? I followed every bit of media, news in that series. While he praised Rahane and Shastri he never said anything that could be tied to Kohli's exit. In fact after the series he praised Kohli's legacy of building a fast bowling culture that benefitted Siraj. 

He said it during an interview on the local Australian broadcast.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

He said it during an interview on the local Australian broadcast.

I followed every minute thing from that series, Australian, English coverage also. He never said anything remotely close to targeting Kohli. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

See he appreciated Rahane, didn't diss Kohli. That's what I said.

That wasnt the entire interview which you obviously missed, he did diss Kohli indirectly.

If you cant identify passive aggressiveness, then your education has failed you.

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

he does look like a small elephant though. Reminds me of that species of Palaeoloxodon falconeri I encountered a while back

Think he is built stout. He has performed tirelessly in Ranji last two years . 

years ago , a vvs laxman was picked to play against Aussie after a run of 6 centuries in domestic. He went on to win us the historic Eden gardens match and series . 

fatso or not , Ranji performances cant and should not be ignored . Glad to see selectors selecting the right kids. If only the selectors had the balls to keep the superstars in check 

14 hours ago, putrevus said:

How is Kohli elephant in the room. He is one guy who for most played test cricket with utmost passion. and now people are questioning his intentions.

Best days of him as a batsman are behind him.He will have some moments but let youngsters take the mantle over.No player plays forever.

All his family breaks coincidentally happen with tests, not with IPL. He was also instrumental in us leaving the England series earlier when we were on a roll and leading 2-1. But he is most passionate.  Sure dude. 

3 hours ago, VT87 said:
  • Another drivel by Rabid Kohli hater so their favourite fatso vadapav skipping important Nz 2019 tour SA 2021 tour  even first match in Aus tour 2021 was acceptable just because Rohit is no entity in test cricket outside home.

It's not one or the other my dude, the blind worship of the senior cult should end and youngsters should be supported. We won the only t20 wc when seniors rested, with a young team and young captain.

Indians are weird, they attack youngsters like vulture based on couple of matches but blindly worship has been super stars who have won nothing and always abandoned team in need.