RCB is a non serious team

cowboysfan

23 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

i am being realisitc ere.Rohit is 99% confirmed the captain unless he has a terrible IPL but even then they will pick him.Kohli is in the same boat,they will not drop him unless he has a terrible IPL.KL better option in T20s than Pant.

That way we can all predict the team. It'll be similar to WC squad. KL,Jaddu,Siraj will all be there.

15 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

good lower order batting and Kohli is ramping up his form but the aussies are just here for a paycheck.

Spot on, they are just there for check, cannot blame them, if somebody is paying why would anyone turn down the money.

They don't have bowling either.

6 hours ago, cricketfan28 said:

Lol ipl itself is non serious. It's just tamasha

Depends on how serious the franchise is about wins. Unlike NBA where some teams may never ever win NBA title, in IPL all teams have equal chance to win the IPL. Lot of weak teams have won the title.  RR in the inaugural edition. CSK few editions, Titans once. 

I watch IPL for entertainment but also for young/upcoming players

but I fukin hate it due to this impact player rule as its killing AR development..

these fookers still cant have 6 bowling options in WT20 whereas I like what Pak franchises are doing with Saim Ayub,Iffi etc…

India deserve to lose any Icc knockouts if they keep doing that..

also why the good potential players like Mayank Yadav,Kartik Tyagi,Sakib Hussain,Akashdeep..are not part of first xi..even I am not sure if they have them as preferred impact players for bowling..

On 3/24/2024 at 9:21 AM, cowboysfan said:

how is Kohli in competition with Rinku who is a finisher? imo Rinku is a must for our LOI teams including ODI.

As we will need to fit in Pandya and Jaddu/Axar for 5th and 6th bowling option..

so 4 pure bowlers + 2 ARs + 1 wk

7 slots are gone..

out of remaining 4-Rohit captain,Jaisawal opener,SKY..3 are booked too..

for last remaining slot Kohli will compete with Rinku..its unfair but it is what it is..

I am Kohli fan due to his mental strength and agrssion in field which many of our players lack..however I dont want him to usurp Rinku’s rightful place..

had our fooker TM groomed Jaisawal as a wrist spinner for 6th bowling option.we could have had Kohli and Rinku both..and that would be an amazing batting lineup..even with ageing Rohit at the top..

and we could hv left free T20 passanger Jaddu..

this non grooming of AR issue is very much evident from long time and still its not addressed..jokers..

30 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

I watch IPL for entertainment but also for young/upcoming players

but I fukin hate it due to this impact player rule as its killing AR development..

Exactly!!! considering our players do not play other leagues this is the only place where they can test their all round skills & becomes a contender for the Indian team. The idiots have effectively killed our pipeline for ARs in t20! good luck winning anything in T20 withouts ARs!  

12 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Exactly!!! considering our players do not play other leagues this is the only place where they can test their all round skills & becomes a contender for the Indian team. The idiots have effectively killed our pipeline for ARs in t20! good luck winning anything in T20 withouts ARs!  

They have to make a rule that impact sub should only be Indian. Atleast that way you get to see an extra Indian batsman. Even with impact sub you can still utilize the all round skills depending on the match ups.  Ayush Badoni bowled one over for LSG went for just 4 runs. He was one of the 6 bowlers they used as Yash T hakur travelled. Parag's issue is he has Ashwin in the side. So there is no way Parag will be used as a spinner with Ashwin unless they drop Ashwin.

9 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

This is the worst change.India is already lacking an allrounder for last 10 years and this will effectively kill allrounders.There is no incentive to be an allrounder.

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

the references to aishwarya (rai) are pretty hilarious; ashwin rolling on the floor with laughter (figuratively)

That and the quadratic equation analogy for SRH were hilarious