MAYANK YADAV .... EXPRESS and bouncy Indian pacer who is accurate too

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Their aukaat can be understood and their frustration too

We didnt even have a dedicated thread for their pukewarm piss poor league on our platform

obviously we don't. it is only marginally better than the hit-and-giggle T20 leagues in US, UAE, etc

17 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Their aukaat can be understood and their frustration too

We didnt even have a dedicated thread for their pukewarm piss poor league on our platform

Only a few of them were doubting his pace. Some of them were appreciative and some of them were surprised how a vegetarian was able to generate such serious pace.

32 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Was kela leading all this while when Mayank was operating yesterday?

I doubt it

Was it Pooran?

It was Pooran throughout. 

Kela was not 100% fit, hence he only came to bat to ensure no one takes his opening slot.

Pooran did the toss as well.

2 minutes ago, Tillu said:

Only a few of them were doubting his pace. Some of them were appreciative and some of them were surprised how a vegetarian was able to generate such serious pace.

there we go with that meat-eating nonsense again. I'm sure no one brought it up how their "great" nation of meat eaters does so poorly in Olympics and virtually all sports.

No pressure but one amazing thing is he got his debut so early in the season just second game for LSG so he will be a dark horse pick for that T20 WC. 

With Arshdeep Mookesh getting tonked... And Siraj too only Bumrah is a sure shot pick as of now. 

Hoping he goes from strength to strength. 

I can imagine he will bowl rockets in Barbados. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

25 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Undercutter ,i still believe has the ability to bowl at high 130s and occasionally hits 140s

He I feel is quicker than Arshadeep

Not anymore bhai, he was quick in his U19 days, clocking 135-138 easily.

Ever aince he tried to become a cutter bowler like Fizz, he lost his pace and now is more of a 131-134 kph pacer, even slower when format lengthens. He was trundling at 125-129 kph vs Windies.

Unadkut don't have strength in his body, despite running quick he is unable to put any momentum behind.

Amongst Mukesh, Harshal, Unadkut, Arshdeep. Harshal has most legs in his bowling, if he pushes himself then he can outpace all 4 of them, but he has a keeda of "cutters" deep inside his body.

16 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

It was Pooran throughout. 

Kela was not 100% fit, hence he only came to bat to ensure no one takes his opening slot.

Pooran did the toss as well.

There you go,these foreigners most of them have a better iq while operating with quicks

Jistesh came in and he immediately brought Mayank against him and bounced him out

12 minutes ago, Vijy said:

there we go with that meat-eating nonsense again. I'm sure no one brought it up how their "great" nation of meat eaters does so poorly in Olympics and virtually all sports.

When I hear this meat eating concept, I sometimes wonder how often does a Pakistani eat meat in a week.

I have lived with Punjabi, Haryanvi guys. At max they will have it once or twice a week, most of them eat veggies with milk & sweet curd as part of their diet. And these are the regions which are weather and land wise most similar to Pakistan.

Iski height kitni hai ?? 

He is definitely taller than 6 feet but some sites say he is just 5'7'' :((

In the other thread I am discussing about it, he looks as tall as Stoinis (6'1'') and an inch shorter than Padikkal (6'3'')

15 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

When I hear this meat eating concept, I sometimes wonder how often does a Pakistani eat meat in a week.

I have lived with Punjabi, Haryanvi guys. At max they will have it once or twice a week, most of them eat veggies with milk & sweet curd as part of their diet. And these are the regions which are weather and land wise most similar to Pakistan.

Pakistanis can't afford beef it is f***in costly...  90% of their meat eaters actually eat donkey's meat in the form of beef...  That too poor can't afford. 

Even mutton is way too costly which is at least affordable to Indian kids at least. 

Pakistan has a culture of Phaast bowling.. Which is the  main reason not diet per se as per lahori logic. 

52 minutes ago, Vijy said:

By that logic their batsmen are pu-ssies despite eating meat. Not 1 six by any pak batsman against us both in Asia cup or World cup. 

46 minutes ago, Number said:

Iski height kitni hai ?? 

In the other thread I am discussing about it, he looks as tall as Stoinis (6'1'') and an inch shorter than Padikkal (6'3'')

Looks around 6.1 or 6.2

5.7 is not at all possible. He is quite tall than Ayush Badoni who may be around that height.

58 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Pakistanis can't afford beef it is f***in costly...  90% of their meat eaters actually eat donkey's meat in the form of beef...  That too poor can't afford. 

Even mutton is way too costly which is at least affordable to Indian kids at least. 

Pakistan has a culture of Phaast bowling.. Which is the  main reason not diet per se as per lahori logic. 

Agree, its the motivation which automatically helps them to bowl fast. India had batting culture which is visible given every kid wants to bat.

Thankfully from past few years, as boradcasting is more and more accessible , with the rise of quicker bowlers, now kids who were born in late 90's are trying to bowl quick. Bumrah is almost now as important name as a Virat or Rohit is in the XI. 

That's why there is a disconnect with the thought process of commentators from earlier generation. They simply can't understand the changing dynamics of Indian Cricket. They are still mentally stuck in an era where India only used to produce batters and spinners, while pacers were just there to take the shine off the new ball.

12 hours ago, express bowling said:

CHEERS  to all fast bowling fans !

:tee:

Yesterday...myself and my son were very Happy.

I predicted that Mayank will be in India - All teams immediately after IPL.

i guess that was quite a quick reaction but I feel ODI and T20- he will be picked soon and in TESTS - selectors prefer pacers with STAMINA.

this guy has zero fat on his body ( not like shardul and Shammi, even Siraj has a bit of fat) and his Pace was like fire - in each over more than 2 Balls around 150K.

if he gives India 10 to 14 overs like that he will get 4 to 6 wickets. yesterday batsman nicked him ( not caught as their was no Slip) and few mis-hits in the air too.

i was impressed bcos I saw his bouncers coming straight to the Lips and throat of the batsman( which every batsman is vulnerable).

i want to see him against Travis HEAD, Rachin ravichandra, warner, venky iyer, virat , rohit and few batsman who r good against Pace bowling and if he can keep them under check , then he is fully READY for all formats. in FAST bowling Talent is visible from day ONE....( not like Mukesh Kumar who has played around 10 matches and still not even one good performance)

9 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

The negativity they bring is absolutely depressing to read. Young Indian batters are apparently not capable of outhitting SENA guys. And somehow Indian pitches are meant for trundlers but IPL teams select SENA pacers for their pace in IPL on these trundler friendly pitches because they are quicker than Indian bowlers.  The logic is absolutely mind-blowing

How many power hitters does india produce,and slow pace is lot more effective in india.

Foreigners are picked for their extra height and pace just like mayank or umran got picked for their pace,but conditions don't suite such bowlers,likes of burger ,coetzee have all gone for runs .

1 hour ago, Number said:

Iski height kitni hai ?? 

He is around 6 to 6 feet 1