Ashutosh Sharma

Lord

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

These are not school kids,these dihati coaches must get it ingrained it in their minds and arses

He also forced Gaurav Yadav leave MP to Pondicherry

David Wiese termed him Militant type coach,who would want enemies when there is a coach over your head doing the same

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Chandu bhai FTW....  Passion Aggression Phainta lagane wala coach...  This guy will create Shoaib Akhtar outta Umran... Need him to personally coach him and Tyagi. 

Hold your horses, typical domestic coach here who don't have any clue handling raw pace pacers

The amount of dressing down he will shower to Umran for being slight erratic will not be good either

Gaurav Yadav was as sharp as anyone in his prime,still today,he didn't want him

These guys want meek people to follow their instructions

Just now, Suhaan said:

Hold your horses, typical domestic coach here who don't have any clue handling raw pace pacers

The amount of dressing down he will shower to Umran for being slight erratic will not be good either

Gaurav Yadav was as sharp as anyone in his prime,still today,he didn't want him

These guys want meek people to follow their instructions

let me put it this way, how many youngsters were more talented than Shaw in the last 10 years? Look what has become of him with no proper ass kicking. Some people need that kind of coaching to bring out potential regardless of natural talent.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

let me put it this way, how many youngsters were more talented than Shaw in the last 10 years? Look what has become of him with no proper ass kicking. Some people need that kind of coaching to bring out potential regardless of natural talent.

How do we know that?

Thats because Sachin and Dhoni themselves come across as guys with 0 attitude issues, great work ethic and discipline. 

It was built by those coaches, just without toxic behaviour.

Because of all  the news about indiscipline and issues in the media. No smoke without fire especially if it is that widespread.

no I mean how do we know he didn;t have tough coaches. Maybe that's what made him what he has become.

4 minutes ago, Lord said:

no I mean how do we know he didn;t have tough coaches. Maybe that's what made him what he has become.

U-19 coach- Dravid, India coach-Ravi Shastri, childhood coach- His dad. All seem to be friendly or non-strict towards him. I don’t know who Mumbai coach is and even Sarfaraz had discipline  issues but turned it around. But one look at Shaw, Sarfaraz not tough to understand where they lack discipline.

37 minutes ago, maniac said:

There are always two or more ways/aspects about certain things

You gave an example few posts before,about Yuvi,but that was different era

Today kids aren't that compliant,you need to be friends first ,be their emotional companion

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

There are always two or more ways/aspects about certain things

You gave an example few posts before,about Yuvi,but that was different era

Today kids aren't that compliant,you need to be friends first ,be their emotional companion

Fair enough 

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

U-19 coach- Dravid, India coach-Ravi Shastri, childhood coach- His dad. All seem to be friendly or non-strict towards him. I don’t know who Mumbai coach is and even Sarfaraz had discipline  issues but turned it around. But one look at Shaw, Sarfaraz not tough to understand where they lack discipline.

It depends on individual. Non strict doesn't mean it will have bad effect. There are many examples of tough coaches having bad effect on players too.