Mumbai Indians Resurgence Thread. MI fans of the world, unite, on this official fan thread.

Mariyam

LSG and SRH conspired today to keep the great :mi: out of the play offs. The whole world knows that we peak at the right time and we are at the start of a 10 game winnings streak. 

Also we love to play finals at the Chepauk. 

Need CBI probe into this match.

spacer.png

all that action ball still stayed right by his feet. This lodu cant hit or bowl. N how dare he posts this pic lmao. Send an er vehicle he might have broken something.

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Ab masti mein poori fursat mein reel banake paise banao …. Nice Marathi song though

wtf. This is a real video?

3 minutes ago, MumInd said:

Probably @Laaloo ... 

how low can this franchise stoop...

to put out nonsense like this....

instead of focusing on cricket.... @Chaos

is that asking me a question or u dissing me??:confused:

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Mumbai will take a lot of time to recover from utter chaos. Once 10 teams started playing MI is unable to make the same impact.

they should cut it down to 2 teams, and have the 2nd be Punjab. then, ambani would be happy

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Laaloo @Stan AF @tweaker

Time for an autopsy while we are still in rigor mortis. 

will sound controversial but we need to get rid of Ha Pa and RoSha BOTH. 

Discard Chawla too. One last chance for Tilak next season. 

Unfortunately ambanis made their bed with pandya and he will choose who to retain.

Ideally they should let pandya and Sharma go. Let SkY or bumrah captain. Also need a new spinner and I would love to get Pooran. Kishen can go as well. In a nutshell, :mi: need an overhaul and next year is the best chance to do it.