Mumbai Indians Resurgence Thread. MI fans of the world, unite, on this official fan thread.

Mariyam

This is going to be a thread for the ages. All :mi: fans gather.

I don't see anyone stopping us now this IPL. We've found our rhythm. Bumrah took a 5er. The entire batting line up clicked. Even HaPa hit a few 6s.

We've peaked at the right time.

@Stan AFwas right all along. We just needed one good game to get back into our groove.

We're back.

I know I run the risk of being trolled re:this thread if :mi: don't do well. Kind of like @punjabi_khota's legendary thread.

But We are so winning this IPL.

image.png

3 minutes ago, zubinpepsi said:

now that they have 3 extra people (2 on field and 1 Tv umpire) playing for them.. this is MI's IPl 

I think team that wins the toss wiil win. Chasing is easier. Last time Rahane became chandramukhi for the first time in his IPL career lol Utter destructiion by him at Wankhede.

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This is going to be a thread for the ages. All :mi: fans gather.

I don't see anyone stopping us now this IPL. We've found our rhythm. Bumrah took a 5er. The entire batting line up clicked. Even HaPa hit a few 6s.

We've peaked at the right time.

@Stan AFwas right all along. We just needed one good game to get back into our groove.

We're back.

I know I run the risk of being trolled re:this thread if :mi: don't do well. Kind of like @punjabi_khota's legendary thread.

But We are so winning this IPL.

image.png

Nah, you don't have Sachin in your 11 anymore :no:

2 hours ago, JaFanatic said:

Dude avgs 56+ at a SR of 180+ in Wt20.

Includes half centuries against mighty Netherlands and Zimbabwe. One good knock was against SA. Other than that he is proper shyte, will show his true colours in Wt20 2024. Journeyman who should have never been picked for any format...

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Includes half centuries against mighty Netherlands and Zimbabwe. One good knock was against SA. Other than that he is proper shyte, will show his true colours in Wt20 2024. Journeyman who should have never been picked for any format...

Other than that is two knocks only :phehe: