FOOD

Chaos

Ok bhai, enjoy your soy. I personally will stay a million miles away from estrogens, won't risk it for my taste buds .

Bhai every time you eat indo Chinese food in bangal you do consume soy. I know it is very famous in bangal.

13 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Bhai every time you eat indo Chinese food in bangal you do consume soy. I know it is very famous in bangal.

Soy isoflavones like genistein also have anti-estrogenic properties.

Like the old Ajeet ke phatte:  Michael, iss ko soya ka burger de do. Estrogen isko ladki banaaega. Anti-estrogen isko waapas ladka banaaega.

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Soy is bad. It makes u bloat like a pig. Especially when im on cycle n eat lot of salt u become like big muscle n also big face. Its disgusting. Even light soy has soo much sodium. I indulge in siracha my fav.

Menstrual cycle?

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

green curry with chicken or duck or shrimp with brown rice is yummmmm. My dad became veggie so he gets its at level 5 with tofu 

Spice level varies a lot at different restaurants so I usually get a 4.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Bro I avoid Indo Chinese food nowadays. I just eat unprocessed whole foods: max veggies, fruits (lesser), lentils, eggs, dairy, nuts, seeds. 

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Spice level varies a lot at different restaurants so I usually get a 4.

madam maams its called here. Amazing they level 6. Level 3 makes me sweat like crazy. 

Bro I avoid Indo Chinese food nowadays. I just eat unprocessed whole foods: max veggies, fruits (lesser), lentils, eggs, dairy, nuts, seeds. 

golly i know u joking about nuts but i will unsee u typed that:phew:

I like cold cuts of meats and I love different variety of cheese. Not a huge fan of curries or desi food. For me Italian, Greek and Portuguese/Brazil foods are best. Also like some dishes from Philippines. Absolutely can't live without bread and Jasmine rice > Basmati. Rissoto is my comfort food.

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Nothing beats aroma , flavours and looks of South Indian Biryani(I eat vegetarian one)

Hmmm .... South Indian Biryani is not a monolith. So which one, boss?

Hyderabadi?

Vaniyambadi?

Thalappakattu?

Ambur?

Dindigul?

Arcot?

Bengloor Donne?

Beary?

Thalassery/Malabar?

On 4/16/2024 at 2:21 AM, Chaos said:

Soy is bad. It makes u bloat like a pig. Especially when im on cycle n eat lot of salt u become like big muscle n also big face. Its disgusting. Even light soy has soo much sodium. I indulge in siracha my fav.

Sriracha reminds me of the time I used to eat regularly at a Teriyaki joint. They used to give almost a pound of chicken per plate. I would eat the rice with Sriracha and chicken, save up some chicken and make a sandwich out of it for dinner! 

7 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Hyderabadi?

Vaniyambadi?

Thalappakattu?

Ambur?

Dindigul?

Arcot?

Bengloor Donne?

Beary?

Thalassery/Malabar?

The best Vegetarian Biryani I ever ate was at Raichur, on way to Mantralayam. Amazing aroma, taste, texture. The veggies were nicely marinated and bursting with flavour. Hyderabadi Biryani is overrated these days. The taste of yesteryear is long gone and food joints are just cruising by on reputation alone. Just the name of Biryani is enough - they can serve substandard food and get away with it. 

15 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Hyderabadi?

Vaniyambadi?

Thalappakattu?

Ambur?

Dindigul?

Arcot?

Bengloor Donne?

Beary?

Thalassery/Malabar?

Idea is to keep eating. I genuinely feel most South Biryanis even in basic restaurants are allways better than Michelin rated food from high end restaurants including Indian ines

On 4/19/2024 at 11:01 AM, BacktoCricaddict said:

Puttu with kadala curry and pappadams (not appalam). Heaven on earth.

Try making puttu with coarse broken/cracked wheat (godhuma ravai). Better texture than rice powder. 

mango pappu with hot rice n mango pickle with papad… now thats dream when u r under weather or feeling something light. I eat it with brown rice. Mom makes it on side everytime i come over, mango pappu yum yum