Jump to content

Hooch tragedy in TN -53 dead


coffee_rules

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:


 

Should Stalin be held responsible or is it Modi responsible for this as well?  Model state where nothing can go wrong! @randomGuy

 

Stalin will further double down on the importance of TASMAC monopoly and continue to drive more sales to his distilleries. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Effers do this now. Experienced first hand…jagan reddy hiked duties on foriegn brands by double and made it almost impossible to get when i visited a night in guntur… so had to get local vodka (which he owns thru proxies) … same price as what i get kettle one in hyd for 2800rs. I threw up moment i secretly took a drink from bottle when mom was not lookin at me in the car and i had to tell the car driver to stop and threw up for good 30 mins on side of the road. Driver was shaking in pants cuz i thought i would kill him for taking me to that liquor store. 
 

its bootlegged cheap liquor sold at premier price. Long story short…make sure you buy liquor at quality place, sealed and branded name. Tonique is my fav in hyd and it has every single brand!

Edited by Chaos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Chaos said:

Effers do this now. Experienced first hand…jagan reddy hiked duties on foriegn brands by double and made it almost impossible to get when i visited a night in guntur… so had to get local vodka (which he owns thru proxies) … same price as what i get kettle one in hyd for 2800rs. I threw up moment i secretly took a drink from bottle when mom was not lookin at me in the car and i had to tell the car driver to stop and threw up for good 30 mins on side of the road. Driver was shaking in pants cuz i thought i would kill him for taking me to that liquor store. 
 

its bootlegged cheap liquor sold at premier price. Long story short…make sure you buy liquor at quality place, sealed and branded name. Tonique is my fav in hyd and it has every single brand!

 

In Chennai, they have carlsberg beer made locally and at the same rate as kingfisher. Doesnt taste the same as the orignial carlsberg. imported beers are available but on sky high prices. heineken is a premium beer :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Nayagan says it is victim’s fault that they died. Not the DMK govt

 

 

 

They are continuing the fake narrative, When they are in power, its not their fault and pass the blame to the victims. But mudiji is all at fault over everything that happens under his realm. Either both are at fault or none. Anyway the noise in our politics is :facepalm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Pathetick @Vicks57 will not do his rudali mujra here.

 

He's also missing in the J&K bus shootout thread. So much of his hindu claims

 

PS - These are more sinister than neet. Although neet is also important, this is critical as lives have been lost

Edited by Real McCoy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RIP. So sad that we are still having to dealing with these issues in 2024.

 

Kamal Hassan should be ashamed, what an idiot he is blaming the victims. What are police doing when these illegal shops were selling the boze.

 

Shame on BJP turning this into politcal mudslinging. All these political bastards like Nirmala Sitharaman care about themselves instead of helping the victims.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, putrevus said:

RIP. So sad that we are still having to dealing with these issues in 2024.

 

Kamal Hassan should be ashamed, what an idiot he is blaming the victims. What are police doing when these illegal shops were selling the boze.

 

Shame on BJP turning this into politcal mudslinging. All these political bastards like Nirmala Sitharaman care about themselves instead of helping the victims.

Earlier BJP leaders were magnanimous when in opposition. Given the level of discourse in the last 20 years, BJP is not holding back and giving it like the opposition blames every tragedy on the government. Ek tarfa nahi ho sakta hain, all politicians should realize it, not BJP alone. If there is a stone pelting on PM’s car, Rahul Gandhi called it a victory of democracy. In such an environment, no politician operate within confines of decency or decorum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Earlier BJP leaders were magnanimous when in opposition. Given the level of discourse in the last 20 years, BJP is not holding back and giving it like the opposition blames every tragedy on the government. Ek tarfa nahi ho sakta hain, all politicians should realize it, not BJP alone. If there is a stone pelting on PM’s car, Rahul Gandhi called it a victory of democracy. In such an environment, no politician operate within confines of decency or decorum. 

Sorry but it does not excuse their behaviour.The first word coming out any politician's mouth should be how can we help victims and then look for people behind these heinous murders and punish them.

 

It would not be a suprise if the people selling this illicit liquor are political goons who are very well connected.They will be walking scott free ready to commit more crimes.

Edited by putrevus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

 

He's also missing in the J&K bus shootout thread. So much of his hindu claims

 

PS - These are more sinister than neet. Although neet is also important, this is critical as lives have been lost

Yes moron like @Vicks57 are more threat to Indian sovereignty and peace. People like him and other who does daily rudali and open numerous threads on even for silly issues in bjp ruled state would quietly go missing here. Otherwise day in day out they will keep crying and claim to be country well wisher, bloddy these agendawadis are biggest hypocrites and threat to the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Sorry but it does not excuse their behaviour.The first word coming out any politician's mouth should be how can we help victims and then look for people behind these heinous murders and punish them.

 

It would not be a suprise if the people selling this illicit liquor are political goons who are very well connected.They will be walking scott free ready to commit more crimes.

 

Nice yto knoiw you have such high standards for only one party politicians. In this age, it is too naive to expect politicians to not expect them to use this politically. Whatever sympathy measures needs to come from the ruling government, the state government in charge of law and order. Let's listen to their supporters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yes moron like @Vicks57 are more threat to Indian sovereignty and peace. People like him and other who does daily rudali and open numerous threads on even for silly issues in bjp ruled state would quietly go missing here. Otherwise day in day out they will keep crying and claim to be country well wisher, bloddy these agendawadis are biggest hypocrites and threat to the country.

 

He will jump here as soon as the DMK governement manufactures  some centraal government involvment using their spin-wizards in the media and its cadre on the SM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

 

Nice yto knoiw you have such high standards for only one party politicians. In this age, it is too naive to expect politicians to not expect them to use this politically. Whatever sympathy measures needs to come from the ruling government, the state government in charge of law and order. Let's listen to their supporters.

You are again making this about party when it should be about victims.

 

I pray the victims and their families get all the help they need from conerned authorities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You are again making this about party when it should be about victims.

 

I pray the victims and their families get all the help they need from conerned authorities.

 

Why do think I am not praying for some relief to the victims?  I am just refuting what you stated about politicians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yes moron like @Vicks57 are more threat to Indian sovereignty and peace. People like him and other who does daily rudali and open numerous threads on even for silly issues in bjp ruled state would quietly go missing here. Otherwise day in day out they will keep crying and claim to be country well wisher, bloddy these agendawadis are biggest hypocrites and threat to the country.

 

Agree on him being a nuisance, coming into every thread and blocking every activity by opposition. He had no business being in the Prabhupada thread. He is not the spiritual kind and he opposes almost every tradition of being a hindu although he claims to be one. Being there, does he talk anything about his spiritual teachings. He picks a point where he can criticize him. There I knew what he's about. ICF is about having fun, talking BS about the team and players, etc. Its better to look into the bright side of life than be immersed with sad and agitated people like him.

 

This is the demerits of living in a democracy. He has all the rights to be stupid, act like a troll and siding with his favorite group, only so long as him living under the confines of the law. Do yourself a favor. If he's bothering you, put him on ignore. I have and it works wonders :laugh:. You can engage him when you want to and not be annoyed every time he tags you or replies to your posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...