How much Dravid mek?

Lets hope he answers these "flame away folkz" with a good score. God be with him. I mean the real God, not icf version, be with the second greatest Indian Test batsman of all time. (after Gavaskar)
? You just like getting attacked by every single poster on this board right? Because otherwise you wouldn't make unnecessary comments like that. :P
? You just like getting attacked by every single poster on this board right? Because otherwise you wouldn't make unnecessary comments like that. :P
No, while I'm not scared that I get attacked, I dont like getting attacked. But still, I wont sit and watch quietly while the second greatest Test batsman (indian) being made fun of, while zillion threads (need not be today's threads) proclaim a certain cricketer is the only God and only person who is above all.
No' date=' while I'm not scared that I get attacked, I dont like getting attacked. But still, I wont sit and watch quietly while the second greatest Test batsman (indian) being made fun of, while zillion threads (need not be today's threads) proclaim a certain cricketer is the only God and only person who is above all.[/quote'] Had tendulkar failed on this consistent basis, you would have called for his head.... ...so much for "performance should help the team win".... very nice :two_thumbs_up::hysterical:

No, I'm not saying Dravid should get a free pass. Play Badri or another batsman who has shown his runs in domestics instead now. I dont mind. But, since MSD has selected him in the 11, this how much he'll mek means nothing. He's already in the team, so what u want him to do? Get duck out? But, if MSD wants to select someone else based on form, sure. Perf is what matters, and Dravid can and will get his form in domestics if he plays there.

On this track he'll bat out a hundred+ balls and grind out a 50+ score without any hassle. I doubt he'll produce a big innings (hope he does!)' date=' but I'm sure it'll be enough to keep his place secure another game.[/quote'] .i dont see where the optimism is coming from.dravid has failed to impress on flat pitches before(recently).lets hope the threat of forced retirement induces a great innings.
Lets hope he answers these "flame away folkz" with a good score. God be with him. I mean the real God, not icf version, be with the second greatest Indian Test batsman of all time. (after Gavaskar)
According to you:hysterical: Good thing you specified who you thought was the greatest.. most people wouldve thought you were talking about Venky Raju