India vs NZ, T20 and ODI series in 2009 : build-up

flamy

the odis pitches are supposed to pretty flat in 2 or 3 venues so i can see bhajji's point.
And what point is that? The pitches are flat so don't expect me to take a lot of wickets with spin bowling? :hysterical: Sorry, but I'm not buying it. If a player is going to make statements like that then he better damn well be prepared to back it up on the field, and looking at his record, that's not happening.
And what point is that? The pitches are flat so don't expect me to take a lot of wickets with spin bowling? :hysterical: Sorry, but I'm not buying it. If a player is going to make statements like that then he better damn well be prepared to back it up on the field, and looking at his record, that's not happening.
i wouldnt be too sure of that-a lot of the new kiwi players will never have played an off-spinner of bhajji's caliber.it will be pretty interesting to see how they fare against our spinners.
dude you are pretty weird.who apart from murali is better off-spinner than bhajji right now in your esteemed estimation?.
Um, Daniel Vettori ? You know, the top ranked bowler for ODIs according to the LG-ICC Rankings ? And our dearest friend Harbhajan in only 24 places below (25th). So I think we know who should be running their mouths off and who shouldn't.
Um' date=' Daniel Vettori ? You know, the top ranked bowler for ODIs according to the LG-ICC Rankings ? And our dearest friend Harbhajan in only 24 places below (25th). So I think we know who should be running their mouths off and who shouldn't.[/quote'] He was talking about off-spinner (otherwise you thought Vettori is offie)
why only few? He can bowl 15 overs per day in the Tests and can be our main strike bowler :musicman:
dhoni can be a part-timer at best. he has to keep wickets as well & shouldnt be asked to bowl more than 4-5 overs in an odi & more than 6-7 overs in a day in a test match
Um' date=' Daniel Vettori ? You know, the top ranked bowler for ODIs according to the LG-ICC Rankings ? And our dearest friend Harbhajan in only 24 places below (25th). So I think we know who should be running their mouths off and who shouldn't.[/quote'] i clearly mentioned off-spinner in my posts.please read.
Um' date=' Daniel Vettori ? You know, the top ranked bowler for ODIs according to the LG-ICC Rankings ? And our dearest friend Harbhajan in only 24 places below (25th). So I think we know who should be running their mouths off and who shouldn't.[/quote'] i won't be surprised if i get to hear some third class tv reporter exaggerating on bhajji's comments which were said in jest. and then i am not too pleased to see here people continuously bashing bhajji for the above comments. even if he said the above things, then whats wrong. there is a difference between what he said above and some absurd comment. If he had said "Nz can't beat us" then it would have been foolish. i don't see any reason why Bhajji is getting stick here in this thread. WELL DONE BHAJJI. MORE POWER TO YOU