The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

i am more tilted towards veg foods,the variety is awesome..however its not nefarious to eat non veg but there should be a limit to it..i love chicken,fish but being eating very less for the last 5 odd years,it did not reduce my love for it but the craving has reduced :)

I do find it hard to digest (no pun intended) the fact that some people rear their own livestock that they then butcher to use as source of meat. How can you possibly eat the same goat today that you were feeding yesterday? :dontknow:

Leg piece of beef in a Biryani? Suitcase mein pack kar ke di thi kya biryani? :dontknow: .
Who gave you a leg piece of beef? :WTF:
Don't care what it was...Non-Veg illetrate here but the bone looked real dense so don't know what the popular part for beef is :dontknow:didn't touch it...disgusting. Will never eat Beef again and Pork forget it,because in my ancestral village,Pigs rollover in the disgusting gutter.Can't get that out of my mind. As far as chicken and Muttoin goes,Lived right across Muslims and I see what happens to the goat on Bakreid.NOt being communal,know Bali happens too And chicken,saw what happens to them in a butcher shop.

Btw, I am a veggie, but if I were to eat meat, I would only eat the meat of carnivorous animals for sheer revenge. :devil: I would spare the hapless herbivores. Us veggies have to be protected, no matter which matter of the animal kingdom we belong to. :((

People talk here about protein etc as if they are playing pro-sports or aspire to play it....Just say it you like it because you enjoy it....fair enough...but don't BS about the health benefits. Most Yoga gurus advocate vegetarianism and so do lot off weight-loss and health-based programs.

There is no health advantage or disadvantage for the average person in either diets as long as you eat things in moderation and have a reasonably active lifestyle. Sure if you are feasting on a steak and burger everyday, it's a problem. Or if you are into a very heavy weight training, you will need additional protein supplements as a vegetarian. For the average person, either diet is good enough and unlike the vegetarian concern about protein, it's Vitamin B12 that they should think more about how to get. Typical vegetarian food has a good amount of protein for the average person, but no B12.

For the average person' date=' either diet is good enough and unlike the vegetarian concern about protein, it's Vitamin B12 that they should think more about how to get. Typical vegetarian food has a good amount of protein for the average person, but no B12.[/quote'] That's true; from what's I have read, the sun does help with the B12.