The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

yeah like you go hunting and fishing for your meat :haha: BTW non-vegetarians have a distinction of being associated with a group called "Padosis" :bow:
That's an ancient slang :facepalm: Not regularly, but hunting and fishing is very good sport. If u hunt, be it a small quail or a rabbit or a river fish, the forest ones certainly taste a lot better :agree:

That's an ancient slang :facepalm: Not regularly, but hunting and fishing is very good sport. If u hunt, be it a small quail or a rabbit or a river fish, the forest ones certainly taste a lot better :agree:
but do you hunt or fish????? otherwise you are in the reckoning for being a modern village idiot :--D

but do you hunt or fish????? otherwise you are in the reckoning for being a modern village idiot :--D
Well, I might be a modern idiot most of the times, but sometimes I go fishing. :--D will go for hunting, once my pets grow-up :weights: do the vegetarians cultivate the food they eat? No. Most farmers are non-veg. :giggle:

Well, I might be a modern idiot most of the times, but sometimes I go fishing :--D do the vegetarians cultivate the food they eat? No. Most farmers are non-veg :giggle:
i cultivate my own vegetables in the backyard :beee: not all farmers are "old macdonald had a farm" types :cantstop:

Chepu!!! is that you??? :haha: Vegetables are not milk, they don't give you everything on a daily basis. :giggle:
dont see the joke..... i have been helping dad in the back yard for a long time. we grow a variety of things. i come from a family of gujju farmers :two_thumbs_up: i dont even drink milk :dontknow:

dont see the joke..... i have been helping dad in the back yard for a long time. we grow a variety of things. i come from a family of gujju farmers :two_thumbs_up: i dont even drink milk :dontknow:
I meant backyard garden doens't give vegetables for the daily needs, unless if you have an acre of garden. But as you are a rich guy, you might have 10 acres of garden :--D We have a garden, but we grow only spices and herbs for our own use. I also come from a family of farmers and we still have farm land. (mostly paddy, sugarcane, maize, coconut, sesame but less vegetables :((). We also have a lot of desi chickens, so that we can use their eggs and eat them :--D

I meant backyard garden doens't give vegetables for the daily needs, unless if you have an acre of garden. But as you are a rich guy, you might have 10 acres of garden :--D We have a garden, but we grow only spices and herbs for our own use. I also come from a family of farmers and we still have farm land. (mostly paddy, sugarcane, maize, coconut, sesame but less vegetables :((). We also have a lot of desi chickens, so that we can use their eggs and eat them :--D
I come from a family of meat craving maniacs. :evil: