Kamran's Pace

rahulrulezz

i can see that you are not a humble man' date=' even though you have much to be humble about.[/quote']
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Even I didnt understand a jack what you said but even I will laugh just for the sake of it ...
Hence proved.

the kid has to improve his action.. rest he remains cool in bowling and can get a very good chance in the Indian team
I sincerely hope he is kept away anything but a T20 side until he sorts out his radar. His bowling is all over the place, he may succeed in the IPL with a mixture of the surprise factor and being able to give it his all in these short spells but he'll go for tons in OD cricket.

I sincerely hope he is kept away anything but a T20 side until he sorts out his radar. His bowling is all over the place' date=' he may succeed in the IPL with a mixture of the surprise factor and being able to give it his all in these short spells but he'll go for tons in OD cricket.[/quote'] I dont think he will be bad in ODI as he has got a good swing ... only his action needs to be sorted out .. maybe he will improve till the end of IPL .. and he can be at least a bench bowler and he will learn from the coaches etc. and improve.. remember he has never taken any formal coaching in his life and taking that into consideration he is still bowling brilliant

Guest gaurav_indian
I sincerely hope he is kept away anything but a T20 side until he sorts out his radar. His bowling is all over the place' date= he may succeed in the IPL with a mixture of the surprise factor and being able to give it his all in these short spells but he'll go for tons in OD cricket.
he may succeed in the IPL with a mixture of the surprise factor and being able to give it his all in these short spells but he'll go for tons in OD cricket.
Its the opposite actually.He will have lots more chances of picking up a wicket in an ODI than in a T20 match isnt it? 10 overs >> 4 overs
I hope noone alters his action.If malinga can play then kamran can also play.Keep this guy away from Bishan Singh Bedi he will ruin him like other bowlers.:nervous: