When will we have an express fast bowler?

who are the 5 fastest bowlers in India? I am not sure 1 Yadav 2 Aaorn 3 Shami 4 ? 5 ?
You are not sure, but still will shout from the roof top, like a loser. I think you should be limited to one post a day. P.S.:-And two of those guys do not even know how to stay fit for 2-3 straight games.
You are not sure, but still will shout from the roof top, like a loser. I think you should be limited to one post a day. P.S.:-And two of those guys do not even know how to stay fit for 2-3 straight games.
Umesh has not got injured since his come back last year. Aaron had bone injury which has nothing to do with fitness.
Umesh has not got injured since his come back last year. Aaron had bone injury which has nothing to do with fitness.
Unfortunately injuries and fitness are part of the game. Whatever be the reason they have a history of breaking down. I did not mean to say, they have bad work ethics or anything like that. Let us hope for the good Indian cricket, all these bowlers are fit and healthy and let the best of them play.
What a moronic idea. Bring them into the Indian team and back them, and hope that their accuracy will improve. Do you even watch and understand cricket?
I did not say their accuracy was bad. I said it would improve from what it currently is if played regularly and backed. That is same for a any player generally, play them at international level and they will improve.
I did not say their accuracy was bad. I said it would improve from what it currently is if played regularly and backed. That is same for a any player generally' date=' play them at international level and they will improve.[/quote']I am not sure about Umesh, but Aaron has potential for sure. Let us hope he stays healthy. It is a good sign he has been selected for both Asia cup and 20-20 WC, which means it is up to him now to cement his place.
I am not sure about Umesh' date=' but Aaron has potential for sure. Let us hope he stays healthy. It is a good sign he has been selected for both Asia cup and 20-20 WC, which means it is up to him now to cement his place.[/quote'] Yadav has better average in tests then Ishant, BK, Vinny etc etc Yet air burshed out of indian cricket Last test was great Now dumped!!!
Yadav has better average in tests then Ishant, BK, Vinny etc etc Yet air burshed out of indian cricket Last test was great Now dumped!!!
:hysterical: .Yadav is Indias best test prospect ever.If he is backed he will be a world class bowler ,Few in indian cricket had or have such potential.

we still lack a quality pack of bowlers who can finish the job. 5 wickets left, and we trail. Not saying we have lost it but that killer element that other teams have is not there. there is no hunting in packs because ishant has become ineffective this innings and will struggle to finish the job like he does. doesnt help that we are dropping catches every innings either. yadav is a must, reckon selectors need to rethink having dhoni as captain and having zak as a pacer, he is finished. test attack should be shami, yadav, pandey, bhuvi, aaron, and reserves: pankaj, kulkarni, awana, suyal

we still lack a quality pack of bowlers who can finish the job. 5 wickets left, and we trail. Not saying we have lost it but that killer element that other teams have is not there. there is no hunting in packs because ishant has become ineffective this innings and will struggle to finish the job like he does. doesnt help that we are dropping catches every innings either. yadav is a must, reckon selectors need to rethink having dhoni as captain and having zak as a pacer, he is finished. test attack should be shami, yadav, pandey, bhuvi, aaron, and reserves: pankaj, kulkarni, awana, suyal
Most other teams have struggle to finish of teams in 2 nd innings in New Zealand I will be comfortable even with chase of 200 on this track