What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I love Dosa. I think I am converting to CSk supporter provided they get me sponsorship for some Dosa and good sambhar every game.

Try biriyani man.. :hs: needs support 

Ohh nvm i forgot you are a vegan or vegetarian :hitler:

:orderorder:

Give Veg biriyani a go... How much is masala dosa in US:-D

Edited by Rasgulla

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Standard price in Maryland/Virginia/Washington DC is 10 dollars. Other states probably cheaper like 8 dollars.  What about Ireland?

10 dolla for a dosa :ohmy: sounds a lot

We get nothing here :sick: worst place for Ind food on planet 

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

How much you expect then Dosa to be? 4-5 dollars? Dude restaurants have to make money too and pay the rent of the restaurant. I thik 10 dollar is not reasonable but not bad since DMV area is very expensive area. 

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

That's about average - Dosa is a complete meal so thats bout an average full meal at any sit down restaurant. 

36 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

How much you expect then Dosa to be? 4-5 dollars? Dude restaurants have to make money too and pay the rent of the restaurant. I thik 10 dollar is not reasonable but not bad since DMV area is very expensive area. 

Yes and i thought its like take away or something like mcdonalds 

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Standard price in Maryland/Virginia/Washington DC is 10 dollars. Other states probably cheaper like 8 dollars.  What about Ireland?

Its a lot IMO. The high level restaurants charge Rs 200 (around $3) for a dosa. 

The street food stalls start at Rs 10.  

2 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Its a lot IMO. The high level restaurants charge Rs 200 (around $3) for a dosa. 

The street food stalls start at Rs 10.  

You can't covert Rupees to Dollars and say 10 dollars is a lot. You think its a lot because you are thinking like a tourist that it will cost 65*10 Rupees to get a dosa in USA if you visit, but then you have to remember an average resident here be it Indian or anyone earns in dollars here and not in rupees so for us 10 dollars is 10 dollars and not 65*10 Rupees.

Anyone who first comes from India before completely settling here will always find 10 dollars a lot, but slowly when you start earning here you will not. 

Also, for the price 10 dollars in DC area is not a bad price because here rents are expensive for restaurant owners compared to Houston, Texas area where you could find food and buffet much cheaper at restaurants.

41 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I find Pringles very addictive, I avoid buying them because I get the urge to finish the entire stack inside 15 mins, they taste so good! My all time favourites are vinegar and sour cream onion.

I agree man, I find the same with this Indian Monaco Biscuits too for some reason. I can eat the whole pack in 5 minutes.