What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Like the ginger bread man cookie :laugh:

Happened with me plenty of times when I was learning to cook, now I usually take either butter or ghee in small amounts and cover the whole pan with it, after this I would spill the omlette mixture into the pan covering it entirely giving the elliptical/circular shape.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

@MechEng used onion,coriander,green chili,

salt,red chili powder, and very little turmeric and garam masala

I attempted making masala omlette here in US, but it tasted not so good. Somehow I feel eggs in USA are not as good as the ones in India. Indian eggs feel more natural, maybe it's just me.

4 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Happened with me plenty of times when I was learning to cook, now I usually take either butter or ghee in small amounts and cover the whole pan with it, after this I would spill the omlette mixture into the pan covering it entirely giving the elliptical/circular shape.

Problem was not with the omlette, I was going for the whole desi style bread blended in together the type you get in railway stations in India...that’s what messed me up 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Problem was not with the omlette, I was going for the whole desi style bread blended in together the type you get in railway stations in India...that’s what messed me up 

Oh yes! I've had those in government guest houses while visiting tourist places with school/college folks.

25 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Lol. Indian murgis are pumped with  antibiotics. Not good for health.

4 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Lol. Indian murgis are pumped with  antibiotics. Not good for health.

Poultry and cattle are treated in a far more humane ways in India I believe. In developed nations, cattle and poultry are forced to work against their natural body clock to produce eggs and milk.

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

Poultry and cattle are treated in a far more humane ways in India I believe. In developed nations, cattle and poultry are forced to work against their natural body clock to produce eggs and milk.

Cattle yes...but not poultry....at least not the commercial ones. Seen trucks of poutry with the poor things jam packed like onions with their wings and legs twisted because of lack of space .:((

This is common sight on highways.

8 hours ago, MechEng said:

Awesome! Was it spicier than any Indian food you had? 

It was intense..I went pretty high..it was graded in Scoville scale..mine was below the top two highest which were like you  are out of your mind and see you in the afterlife..mine had as much as a bhut jolokia or ghost chilly but over the whole sausage I had a few pops ready after I had that..I kinda finished it though. Germans were pretty impressed I was told I could go  higher..I did not want to tell them I was crying hard in the inside..