Kaptaan MS Dhoni's benchmarks.

patriot

Look at the way he focussed presentation, though he had achieved great feet, he doesn’t spoke about his achievement, rather pointed about team's mistakes under pressure. He is looking forward! India is so so so gifted to have a captain like MS! :congrats: :hatsoff: he manged his cool even under the presence of M** F*** Comedian Monkey Arun lal :mad:
i dont think that is necessarily a great thing,u dont have to publicly criticise ur players.infact he should have backed them.it would have been nice had he praised SRT n Bhajji but he didnt even talk about them. the criticising can be done behind closed doors with full gaalis.but publicly u have to be positive. one thing i liked wen SRT said it was a team effort to win the game n praised Yuvi,Bhajji n Dhoni.Dhoni said the fielding badly was also a team effort:hysterical:.that was funny
in all this' date=' everyone forgot abt raina boy.. without him , it wud have been difficult.. he bowled beautifully n checked the runrate which is wat we wanted at tht time....[/quote'] n Yuvraj too 6 overs for 24,1 wicket(should have been two).i dont know why he didnt bowl more

The biggest difference between the teams of an earlier era and the current team is the man himself,MSD. One all rounder we always wanted. Early in his career, was shredding the opposition to pits and now a days grounding them to dust through his consistency , calmness and ability to stitch together useful partnerships.Normally if he doesnt do well, irrespective of the start we get, we tend to falter barring a few occassions( especially while chasing a total).

If you look carefully Dhoni and Yuvraj saved our ass so many times over the last 2 years something which was missing earlier. We didn't have finishers. Now we got one. Our team is not a strong team going by our bowling and fielding.
Ditto. I have my crying my throat hoarse on this – just like how the transformation in our test record since 2001 owes much to the Butcher from Najafgarh, our rising ODI fortunes is based largely on the Prince from Punjab. Remove Yuvraj from our ODI team and we wont be as deadly, as we’re today. Yuvi is the difference between a winning Indian team and a competitive Indian team. Turn the clock back to 2005/2006. Even back then, when we had our memorable run of the most consecutive successful chases under Dada, who were the main architects of it? Irfan at no.3 and with the new ball, Yuvi and MSD. Since then, captains have changed, but Yuvi has been that one solid rock which had acted as the foundation of a big proportion of our ODI successes.
Ditto. I have my crying my throat hoarse on this – just like how the transformation in our test record since 2001 owes much to the Butcher from Najafgarh, our rising ODI fortunes is based largely on the Prince from Punjab. Remove Yuvraj from our ODI team and we wont be as deadly, as we’re today. Yuvi is the difference between a winning Indian team and a competitive Indian team. Turn the clock back to 2005/2006. Even back then, when we had our memorable run of the most consecutive successful chases under Dada, who were the main architects of it? Irfan at no.3 and with the new ball, Yuvi and MSD. Since then, captains have changed, but Yuvi has been that one solid rock which had acted as the foundation of a big proportion of our ODI successes.
not under dada, dravid was captain then when we won 16 consecutive run chases