Do you have an income outside your main job ?

Sachinism

When I was doing my UG, we (my mate and I) frequented the symposiums of other colleges, taking part in paper presentations, quizzes and other techie sort of stuff. We used to make anywhere between 500 rupees to 3000 rupees (which was obviously shared between the two of us) in a day, which if you think of it, isn’t bad money for 20 year olds looking to goof off. However, for our part, we never saw it as a money making exercise. We just wanted to get on stage and compete with other students and see what’s what. The only problem with these symposiums was that they were all seasonal. Most colleges held them during the same part of the year, so we couldn’t attend many of them due to clashing dates.

When I was doing my UG' date=' we (my mate and I) frequented the symposiums of other colleges, taking part in paper presentations, quizzes and other techie sort of stuff. We used to make anywhere between 500 rupees to 3000 rupees (which was obviously shared between the two of us) in a day, which if you think of it, isn’t bad money for 20 year olds looking to goof off.[/quote'] I had a mate who was smarter than your average bear, he'd charage people to do their homework and essays and such.

When I was doing my UG, we (my mate and I) frequented the symposiums of other colleges, taking part in paper presentations, quizzes and other techie sort of stuff. We used to make anywhere between 500 rupees to 3000 rupees (which was obviously shared between the two of us) in a day, which if you think of it, isn’t bad money for 20 year olds looking to goof off. However, for our part, we never saw it as a money making exercise. We just wanted to get on stage and compete with other students and see what’s what. The only problem with these symposiums was that they were all seasonal. Most colleges held them during the same part of the year, so we couldn’t attend many of them due to clashing dates.
Yup, was real fun participating in those Tech Fests during my 2nd/3rd Year, we were regulars at IIT and VJTI, we won a couple of cash reward events was around 5k-7.5k back then.

When in UG, have sold black tickets in Chennai for movies, pulled off quite a bit of money, worked as a salesman in Spencers Plaza Music World, friday evening, sat evening. Other than that used to win quite a bit of baddy tournaments and that gave decent money 1000 rupees a month etc. During Masters, have worked in gas stations, restaurants, movers and bars. Tried moonlighting doing small IT projects, all though the money is decent, not worth the hassle. Thinking of tutoring kids, sometimes later on, not really fr money, because I like to teach. oops forgot, I do conduct badminton coaching once in a while, not much money, but like doing it.

during my first year in college I taught 2 rich brats who knew nothing about economics in class XII. I taught them for 2 days before exams (12 hrs a day) and both of them passed . They were surprised since they knew nothing about the subject till 48 hrs before the exam. I also worked at KFC for few months during my uni days in melboure. I used to be the cook :P

Did a lot of on - off part time work - gas station / pizza delivery / kitchen hand. You get used like a sponge, given the shytty work no one wants to touch, for pitiful pay. Gave the boss the finger and told him to **** off. Never looked back since Easiest money I've ever made: Helping a rich guy loaded with cash with maths / calculus