LOL...Russell Arnold

He was hitting on that lady anchor....did anyone see it :hysterical::hysterical: Her: You are sweating (or something along that lines) Him: Yes it is the weather and also talking with you. You are on top. :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
He was hitting on that lady anchor....did anyone see it :hysterical::hysterical: Her: You are sweating (or something along that lines) Him: Yes it is the weather and also talking with you. You are on top. :hysterical::hysterical:
With that accent, she would lose whatever heat she had in that weather

He really needs to get upto speed on some on-camera etiquettes, especially when he's giving his 'expert' comments before start of day's play. He wears these coolers that you used to get for free if you bought 500 gms of Boost in India a few years ago and has his face pointed at direction slightly away from the camera, making it seem as though he's actually blind. I was driven mad by his 'commentary' to begin with, but i am now slowly growing into it. I sorta like his attitude, he's quite positive and aggressive, in terms of the way he approaches the game and that is what differentiates him from those other droners like Lal.