Does Virat Kohli get dropped when SRT returns?

Lord

Kohli also scored a 54 in that game. as for playing 7 batsmen,i dont see it happening.none of our bowlers r great n if he gets hammered,Dhoni will be forced to bowl his 10 overs n using part timers is always risky
agreed, is it not the case before Jadeja came into the picture (playing 7 proper batsman) We got to go in with 7 batsman, considering how bad the bowling state is Yuvi, Raina and Sehwag can chip in with 10 overs, Yuvi can even bowl a 10over spell, he is doing that most of the time anyways What a part timer can give - max 70 runs, our main bowlers can easily match it, we might as well play a proper batsman and look to chase targets
agreed' date=' is it not the case before Jadeja came into the picture (playing 7 proper batsman)[/quote'] believe me they picked Yusuf as an allrounder:giggle:
We got to go in with 7 batsman, considering how bad the bowling state is Yuvi, Raina and Sehwag can chip in with 10 overs, Yuvi can even bowl a 10over spell, he is doing that most of the time anyways What a part timer can give - max 70 runs, our main bowlers can easily match it, we might as well play a proper batsman and look to chase targets
i would agree to that if we drop a pacer n not spinner,but we r always gonna play 3 pacers.A part timer can easily give above 70 runs,he lacks control n on a bad day there will lots of wides n no balls.
IT's not a stupid thread' date=' it's just a thread way to early. Tendulkar is not going to bangladesh, so that has already solved our problem. Both Raina, Kohli woulld play[/quote'] thanx i thought i made a mistake by opening the thread:--D n yes its early,i was just wondering wats gonna happen n started the thread
Jadeja and Bhaji sud fight for One place!!
When the only bowler to bowl 10 overs yesterday was the only one who wasnt chosen for his bowling. 4 regular bowlers bowled 29 overs at an average of 7.25 overs among them while the "allrounder" bowled 9 and the batsmen bowled 12. I completely blame Dhoni for sticking with Zack and Nehra after bad performances.