jokes

punjabiplaya

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, "surely I can't look that old.". Well . . . you'll love this one. My name is Meena. I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his BDS degree on the wall, which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall , handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 25-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended St Xavier's high school. "Yes. yes, I did.' he gleamed with pride. "When did you graduate?" I asked. He answered, "In 1987. Why do you ask?" "You were in my class!!!!", I exclaimed. He looked at me closely. Then,that ugly,old,bald,wrinkled faced,gray-haired,decrepit,idiot,asked, "What subject did you teach" ?

E-mail note from a man in Sheffield to his friend in Birmingham: I was fed up with being burgled every other day in my neighbourhood. So, I tore out my alarm system and de-registered from our local Neighbourhood Watch. I've planted a Pakistani flag in each corner of my front garden and a large black flag of ISIS in its centre. Now, the Yorkshire police, the National Security Bureau, Scotland Yard, MI-5, MI-6, the CIA and every other intelligence service in Europe are all watching my house 24x7x365. My children are followed going to, and returning from, school every day, and my wife is also followed when she goes shopping. I'm followed to and from work every day. So no one bothers me at all. I'VE NEVER FELT SAFER! All thanks to Pakistan.

I was ice-skating today just minding my own business when I noticed some big fat bird kept giving me the eye. Eventually she came over. "Hi there, I'm a bit shy I'm not very good at breaking the ice," she laughed. "Have you tried jumping?" I asked. :hysterical:
playa is back B->B->:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gay man in tattoo shop wants a tattoo to impress his boyfriend but does not know what to have. " well what is he interested in " "boxing " said the gay. "Well why not have a tattoo of Mike Tyson on one arse cheek and a tattoo of of Muhammed Ali on the other". Brilliant idea said the gay lets go for it. On getting home he bent over to show his boyfriend who said "oh my god what the feck have you done. If you think I am getting in the ring with those two you can p*ss off"

The judge says to a double-homicide defendant, "You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer." 

A voice at the back of the courtroom yells out, "You bast*rd!" 

The judge says, "You're also charged with beating your mother-in-law to death with a hammer." 

The voice in the back of the courtroom yells out, "You bast*rd!" 

The judge stops and says to the guy in the back of the courtroom, "Sir, I can understand your anger and frustration at this crime. But no more outbursts from you, or I'll charge you with contempt. Is that understood?" 

The guy in the back of the court stands up and says, "I'm sorry, Your Honour, but for fifteen years, I've lived next door to that bast*rd, and every time I asked to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one."