Such a liberating feeling

Gambit

This thread demonstrates why Gambit is a trendsetter. Without being in the slightest bit servile, I always felt his brilliant mind conceived and dreamt up ideas today that the rest of us lesser mortals would emulate tomorrow. "Indiancricketfans" was his coinage, as were the couple of brilliant hotmail spoofs which have never been paralleled. The first to give up a secure job in a developed country and return home to resurgent India, years before others even realised that India was the next big thing, the first to give up even that new job and move to pastures further afield....restless, never at peace with himself, Gambo the naughty maverick genius kid leads by example.

Resigned and going to spend the next 2.5 months from August traveling around Australia' date=' South East Asia and[b'] India. Beer and pizza to celebrate, cocaine and hookers if the budget stretches that far :yay:
MAN I SO WANT to go India now.. I am missing it all of a sudden from past few days. Especially it happens when you meet your old friend from Indian in your current location. I want to so go to INdia rite now.. I miss home

Resigned and going to spend the next 2.5 months from August traveling around Australia, South East Asia and India. Beer and pizza to celebrate, cocaine and hookers if the budget stretches that far :yay:
:yay::yay::two_thumbs_up: Btw in India, tourists usually go to Himachal for drugs, cocaine, weed etc. Apparently of very high quality. So...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Pakka desi:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Hey, the only thing I did in Thailand was drink like a TANK. :finger: