Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

The Outsider

Take it easy man. In ICF everyone is cool with little bit of jibes :winky: Lot of guys know each other for a long time.
So people must take it slowly and use their common sense when introducing him to their banter,not insult him when he tries to be friendly

madrassi...lungi... kala... all the racist over tones.... :finger:
chill bro, you are amongst friends here. nobody can make you feel anything unless you let them. In the words of my dear Grandma: kala kaloota baingan loota. :icflove:

So people must take it slowly and use their common sense when introducing him to their banter' date='not insult him when he tries to be friendly[/quote'] can't keep track and go easy on newf@gs. :pardon: I like what I've seen of Vilander Singh. He seems a good addition. Now if we could just give him a nice group hug.

can't keep track and go easy on newf@gs. :pardon: I like what I've seen of Vilander Singh. He seems a good addition. Now if we could just give him a nice group hug.
:nono: no touching with men, i hug only girls. Group hug ... funny-hell-naw-hell-no-rapper-tyler-the-creator-Favim.com-357923.jpg :) keep it lite mate...