Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

manorama ghosla ka khosla monsoon wedding shaitan shor in the city johnny gaddar
These are thrillers dude... he asked for comedies.:hitler: regardless..all those movies are great! :) Shor in the City will pass as dramedy.. some scenes are hilarious. English mein SORRY bol..abey english mein bol...

Players 1/10 This one is meaningless, even by Abbas Mastan standards. The plot is very incredulous, and the storyline takes our players to different locales. I think I finally figured out how Abbas Mastan zero in on the shoot locale. Abbas ties a blindfold to a monkey (Mastan, I presume) and asks him to randomly point to places on a large world map on a wall. The result- Russia, Australia, India, Romania, Amsterdam, New Zealand. There are some shattering dialogues like " Russia hai to mafia to hoga hi" by Niel Nitin Mukesh. " Chor kabhi retire nahi hote" by Vinod Khanna :confused: Bachchan jr, Sonam Kapoor have no business being actors. Dynasty-ism at its worst. Sonam is particularly bad. Why she insists on speaking with an accent (in all her movies) is truly beyond me. It sounds horribly fake. Niel Nitin is called spider in this movie :D Bipasha Basu is a mechanic, who modifies a Russian train :confused: Omi Vaidya and Sikander Kher's 'comedy' scenes would make you want to pull your hair off. Only Bobby Deol is tolerable. Thats mainly because his character dies just before the interval.
Great review. Bachchan and Sonam are pathetic even by the standards of the industry, which is saying a lot. Sonam especially is a completely manufactured entity. She is sticking through it though and is hoping that people will get used to seeing her and make it the Bebo way. And she just might for all we know.

Finally managed to catch up on Tintin in 3d yesterday. Make my gooses bump really. Got all nostalgic in the movie. Its a great adaptation, although even if Spielberg retained the original storyline, it would have still worked for me. The animation was outstanding. The voice artists were more or less well chosen. Captain Haddock gave me the creeps initially but towards the end I could relate him to the comic figure. The two Thompsons were wasted though.

can't believe my mom dragged me to see Players ... 0/10 --- worst adaptation of the Italian job if you're blatantly copying a hollywood classic, at least make an effort to have a more polished product. This is a pure paycheck movie for the actors. Vinod Khanna is completely wasted (loved his role in Salman Khan's Wanted), Omi Vaidya needs to be punched in the face, Sikander Kher is only in this movie due to having a famous talented father. He has no talent, same expression, and looks like a spoiled kid. Sonam kapoor is neither hot nor pretty. She also can't act.

This one is meaningless, even by Abbas Mastan standards. The plot is very incredulous
your review is meaningless even by your standards. i did watch this movie till the interval to see how shabby the adaptation would be. but they are improving in my eyes and it was n't as clumsy as i thought it would be. certain things remained the same. Like the betrayal scene was clumsy and lacked imagination.
Omi Vaidya and Sikander Kher's 'comedy' scenes would make you want to pull your hair off.
since i didn't udnerstand too many of those words, it didn't matter to me. i switched at interval to the start of the tamil movie. Next thing i hear salman is already working on the remake. :hysterical: i am still waiting for girl with the DT .looks like rooney has done a good job.

can't believe my mom dragged me to see Players ... 0/10 --- worst adaptation of the Italian job if you're blatantly copying a hollywood classic, at least make an effort to have a more polished product. This is a pure paycheck movie for the actors. Vinod Khanna is completely wasted (loved his role in Salman Khan's Wanted), Omi Vaidya needs to be punched in the face, Sikander Kher is only in this movie due to having a famous talented father. He has no talent, same expression, and looks like a spoiled kid. Sonam kapoor is neither hot nor pretty. She also can't act.
Did you by chance watched Our Players in Test match??