How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

:agree: Any guy who pays 500 rupees for a hair-cut should be executed with a head-shot.
If a guy can spend 4000-5000 Rs getting drunk/partying over a weekend, why shouldn't he spend more than Rs 500 for a hair stylist. The hair do would even last for a month or two. FYI, in most 'upscale' unisex hair saloon/stylist the larger percentage of the customers is men. Women are a smaller percentage but in terms of revenue generation the contribution of guys and girls is almost the same. Or so a stylist once told me.

If a guy can spend 4000-5000 Rs getting drunk/partying over a weekend' date= why shouldn't he spend more than Rs 500 for a hair stylist. The hair do would even last for a month or two. FYI, in most 'upscale' unisex hair saloon/stylist the larger percentage of the customers is men. Women are a smaller percentage but in terms of revenue generation the contribution of guys and girls is almost the same. Or so a stylist once told me.
A guy spending 4000-5000 on booze/party is perfectly ok, just like how spending 15,000-20,000 on a ridiculous & utterly useless gift to his gf/wife is also 100% fine. :--D But no guy should EVER be so conscious of his looks so much that he chooses to spend 500 rs on an effin hair-cut. I would strictly stay away from such dudes. Spending preposterous amounts on looks/grooming is the sole prerogative of the ladies. :giggle: