How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

If a guy can spend 4000-5000 Rs getting drunk/partying over a weekend, why shouldn't he spend more than Rs 500 for a hair stylist. The hair do would even last for a month or two. FYI, in most 'upscale' unisex hair saloon/stylist the larger percentage of the customers is men. Women are a smaller percentage but in terms of revenue generation the contribution of guys and girls is almost the same. Or so a stylist once told me.
FYI, I dont spend a paisa on alcohol/smoking. :bow:

Only Rs 200 for my haircut in India last month ... :cantstop: Had a shampoo and a cut and then a wash... 160+40 tip.. Very happy.. Saale yahanpe $20-$20 lekar ache khaase bande ko joker bana ke ghar bhejte hai :giggle:
This. The guys also gave a special head massage, saale ne khoob pita sir ko..

Only Rs 200 for my haircut in India last month ... :cantstop: Had a shampoo and a cut and then a wash... 160+40 tip.. Very happy.. Saale yahanpe $20-$20 lekar ache khaase bande ko joker bana ke ghar bhejte hai :giggle:
Hahah nice. Seriously getting hait cut in India is amazing.Watching the tv by looking at the mirror as you wait for your turn. Miss those days.

Hahah nice. Seriously getting hait cut in India is amazing.Watching the tv by looking at the mirror as you wait for your turn. Miss those days.
or reading newspapers :nice: and having a nice conversation with people also waiting

or reading newspapers :nice: and having a nice conversation with people also waiting
lol yeah. The funny thing is that there are usually 2_3 magazines and 2 newspapers sitting. A lot of people grab the magazine and pretend they are reading but are actually watching those Shemaaro watermarked movie which is coming on tv.