THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

Saudi grand mufti 'issues fatwa permitting man to chop up and eat wife in event of extreme hunger' :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/67123-150409-fatwa-by-top-saudi-cleric-reportedly-permits-men-to-cannibalize-wives -Not long ago, the Saudi grand mufti waded into a controversy by saying all the churches across the Middle East need to be destroyed. -He also declared Twitter was the "source of all evil".

As per Islamic Law, 4 men must have witnessed the rape, else it is not proven. So this animolester will be fine. I think the goat will be fine too, as Islamic law will not punish goats for not wearing burka and luring men. What I am worried about is, the diseases that may come to the goat and to people drinking milk or eating meat. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As per Islamic Law, 4 men must have witnessed the rape, else it is not proven. So this animolester will be fine. I think the goat will be fine too, as Islamic law will not punish goats for not wearing burka and luring men. What I am worried about is, the diseases that may come to the goat and to people drinking milk or eating meat. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/04/18/iranian-cleric-blames-gay-children-on-fathers-intercourse-fantasies/ Iranian Cleric Blames Gay Children On Father’s ‘Intercourse Fantasies’ - The Iranian cleric has a new- and especially bizarre- idea as to why one’s child might wing up being gay: The father fantasized about another woman during sex with his wife. Yep, you heard that right. The biological father’s sexual thoughts, according to this man, actually influences the offspring’s sexual orientation. - He is the Ayatollah Hossein Dehnavi, and he is a well-respected religious television celebrity in Iran. - Women incorrectly wearing the hijab also leads to homosexuality among men. :hysterical: - Dehnavi goes on to say that women should never enjoy sex, and that masturbation after a husband’s climax is forbidden, for it is a sin. - Those who have pale skin should wear black underwear. And those with darker or bronze skin should wear white underwear to arouse their husbands. Make sure your husband can see your underwear. :cantstop: This famous Iranian cleric will even put our Indian male chauvinists to shame

http://www.dawn.com/news/1182077/internal-external-forces-out-to-derail-cpec-says-pm
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said on Thursday that the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project was not being welcomed by many internal and external forces who did not want to see progress and development in the country. “These people do not want to see the country get new roads, power houses, infrastructure, health and education,†he said while addressing a ceremony held at the Prime Minister’s Office to launch a credit guarantee scheme for small farmers. The prime minister said that $45 billion investment in projects under the CPEC was an eyesore for many and urged the nation to pray to Almighty Allah to protect the country from intentions of the evil.
WTF? So he accepts that their country is running Ram bharose? :hysterical: