Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Hi. I dont even know why the Pakis think they stand a chance! We are going to crush them with Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Zaheer, etc. They're bowling line up stands no chance against our batting. Give your opinions guys! Chak de India!
Pakistan's confidence stems from the following imaginations 1) They are "unpredictable" . 2) Their bowling is the best in the planet 3) Our bowling is worst in the planet They always have an escape route should they lose A) We are unpredictable B) Match was fixed.

I think we are seriously underestimating the Pakis this time around. Compared to previous tournaments then seem to have come together under Afriturd. There doesn't seem to be any in-fighting plus the beards (MoYo & co) have left the team now. They were really destabilising the team from within. Our hope is that Khatmal with drop few catches - as he usually does. :winky: We have to be very serious about this match and not take it lightly at all. :nervous: I say drop Bhajji and bring in Yusuf. That way we play 8 batters with Yusuf, Ashwin, Yuvi as spinners with some overs chipped in by Raina, Kohli and Tendulkar. Srisanth and Zak as the quicks. :pray:

I think we are seriously underestimating the Pakis this time around. Compared to previous tournaments then seem to have come together under Afriturd. There doesn't seem to be any in-fighting plus the beards have left the team now. Our hope is that Khatmal with drop few catches - as he usually does. We have to be very serious about this match and not take it lightly at all. I say drop Bhajji and bring in Yusuf.
Yes, this Pakistan team is much stronger than previous teams. Our Indian team is also much stronger than previous teams. This time it could be anyone's game. But I am sincerely hoping India wins. I would be very disappointed if the result is opposite. :pray:

If Dhoni wins the toss what should he do? Hi all, As a UK indian fan what should Dhoni do if they win the toss? India has been unable to win any matches in this WC if batting first. Their batting powerplay has been a disaster. Should Dhoni field first knowing dew may come into it? Look at what happened in the 96 semi final at same venue when WI fell apart. I feel Pak are not good chasing. Look at what they did against NZ under lights. I feel Dhoni needs to bat first if wins toss then post 350+ then hammer them in the field. What do others think? Ap