Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

Cricketics: Love his Undying optimism. :hatsoff: SLICKR: Very passionate and enthusiastic. And also his twitter is awesome. :two_thumbs_up: VVS: The most active poster of this site and a real cricket Fan. :hatsoff: KT: Hillarious threads/posts always overflowing with adrenaline. :giggle: TheRealist: Brilliant sense of humour. :haha:

Cricketics: Love his Undying optimism. :hatsoff: SLICKR: Very passionate and enthusiastic. And also his twitter is awesome. :two_thumbs_up: VVS: The most active poster of this site and a real cricket Fan. :hatsoff: KT: Hillarious threads/posts always overflowing with adrenaline. :giggle: TheRealist: Brilliant sense of humour. :haha:
Its good that despite being a big Dhoni fan you don't hate posters such as KT and The Realist and others who criticize Dhoni. :hatsoff:

:icflove:

Thanks all for the kind words. All the new members are cool. Old members are off course GOLD members, so it's always fun to have them around . It's fun to discuss with you all especially in the match threads. I did go from the site away for about few months and I noticed lot of users got their name changed, and I can't seem to recognize them now, and I know they are still odl posters since they have like thousands of posts. One poster I would like to mention is Gaurav92, he's been good for this site. He never really got the praise he deserves. People thought he was young, which he was when he first came to the site, and they kept bashing him, but he's very passionate about cricket I feel. He used to write articles all the time, where people won't really comment on. The dude put lof hard work on this site. Good on you Gauarv.

Yoda-esque - very sensible with his posts and very civilized Zakk and PAA-G - Super Selector buddies love the way Zakk trolls everyone especially PAA-G :haha: Lord and Slickr - Easygoing and very friendly :whack::whack: VVVS Laxman - His passion for cricket is just amazing :hatsoff: Pakistani posters like Utalk :hatsoff:,Asim,Key board are all very classy THE REALIST - :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: Love the way he lays it to the Indian team when they perform poorly.Quitefrank,honest and upfront with his views.Add's little bit of humour as well.He remind's me of Bob Willis infact he is ICF'S version of Bob Willis for some reason this video reminds me of him
:wall: I am not troll :((

Thanks all for the kind words. All the new members are cool. Old members are off course GOLD members, so it's always fun to have them around . It's fun to discuss with you all especially in the match threads. I did go from the site away for about few months and I noticed lot of users got their name changed, and I can't seem to recognize them now, and I know they are still odl posters since they have like thousands of posts. One poster I would like to mention is Gaurav92, he's been good for this site. He never really got the praise he deserves. People thought he was young, which he was when he first came to the site, and they kept bashing him, but he's very passionate about cricket I feel. He used to write articles all the time, where people won't really comment on. The dude put lof hard work on this site. Good on you Gauarv.
Thank you tics paaji. As I said earlier, ICF is like my second home. We have such good bunch of posters out here, friendly ,funny and passionate about the game. Its a nice forum to get updated about the game, gather some knowledge, insights about the game, I think I have learned a lot from ICF posters here. Its been almost 5 years and I think I have really loved every bit of it. Regarding praises, I think I have got enough praises for what I have done. I am in no way complaining about that because everyone have been so good over here. There are many posters who have done way better than me for this site (including you, Ludhz, Shano etc.) and I have only learned from y'all. Thanks again Ticz paaji, I am overwhelmed ! :icflove:

Thank you tics paaji. As I said earlier, ICF is like my second home. We have such good bunch of posters out here, friendly ,funny and passionate about the game. Its a nice forum to get updated about the game, gather some knowledge, insights about the game, I think I have learned a lot from ICF posters here. Its been almost 5 years and I think I have really loved every bit of it. Regarding praises, I think I have got enough praises for what I have done. I am in no way complaining about that because everyone have been so good over here. There are many posters who have done way better than me for this site (including you, Ludhz, Shano etc.) and I have only learned from y'all. Thanks again Ticz paaji, I am overwhelmed ! :icflove:
go get a room

I like Sabby, RKT for their passion for cricket discussions. They have unrelenting passion to discuss nuances of cricket. Mariyam for humour. Muloghonto for Comedy. and of course Maniac. I always find his posts refreshing. :-)
:icflove: :two_thumbs_up: