Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

Just talking about that one ball.it straightened just a bit.Steyn bowls legbreaks Warne would be proud of at 140+.even on pattas he swings the ball much more.no comparison imo and I did say he bowled very very well

Just talking about that one ball.it straightened just a bit.Steyn bowls legbreaks Warne would be proud of at 140+.even on pattas he swings the ball much more.no comparison imo and I did say he bowled very very well
dude steyn does not bowls those leg breaks on these tracks also it was perfect dream ball it came in swung out and hit stumps!!!! steyn's leg breaks happen in south africa that too not always.. what happened to him in australia or england ? remember ball to clarke in perth ? it was similar to this :winky:
No bowler can really swing the ball that much on flat tracks. Last match against Pak in example. Steyn can make good use of even half decent good condition but Steyn does not get as much purchase in England or Aus as in SA. Yadav has bowled some Steyn like deliveried here and there when there is some help but he tries to do too much.
dude steyn does not bowls those leg breaks on these tracks also it was perfect dream ball it came in swung out and hit stumps!!!! steyn's leg breaks happen in south africa that too not always.. what happened to him in australia or england ? remember ball to clarke in perth ? it was similar to this :winky:
Steyn gets more swing even on pattas.even in IPL he was bowling some beauties on dead tracks the ball to Clarke defo moved much more.here Bailey played inside it making it look like it swung big.
Steyn gets more swing even on pattas.even in IPL he was bowling some beauties on dead tracks the ball to Clarke defo moved much more.here Bailey played inside it making it look like it swung big.
In IPL, some pitches were helpful for pacers. He barely swung the ball in Hyderabad.
I swing the ball more than steyn' date=' any condition.[/quote'] but steyn is not a pakistani...so he does not get to bite one side of the ball, his bowling speed does not read as 125 but gets magically called fast, he is not allowed to use bottle caps on one side...Steyn is like rest of the world, he is a bowler...not paki.