Impressed by Aaron

Yeah Specially because of contrast in performance.. When every one egrets smacked he can get away but other 2 bowlers dare I say bowled better than kiwi bowlers
Yeah, thought the same and that too by a margin. While both BK and Shami did well in the death he was going all over the place. Was there a single ball where he beat the batsman?
Yeah' date=' thought the same and that too by a margin. While both BK and Shami did well in the death he was going all over the place. Was there a single ball where he beat the batsman?[/quote'] Don't know I have no intention to see his bowling any more it's too painful While I did see shami and bk Bk again bowled too short but did well at end
What kind of a captain keeps out an accurate 90 mph bowler, after saying that he is bowling well in the nets. Especially because one of his pacers is really inconsistent. And the captain himself thinks that our attack lacks pace.
Don't understand how Dhoni cant see how ****y Ishant is right now from behind the stumps. He has nothing going right for him. I do not even see him beat batsmen even once. No zip, no bounce, no movement, and no pace. Even club bowlers will have better basics than him. I can name how many technical issues he has, starting from runup, runs like a horse with his legs tied, so gingerly, so indecisive like he does not know what he is running for, then his delivery stride; he jumps on toes rather than whole foot losing balance, then front leg collapses, back leg is not in line of the front leg, left shoulder and head fall towards left, and then poor wrist and seam position. I feel embarrassed watching him on TV
Don't understand how Dhoni cant see how ****y Ishant is right now from behind the stumps. He has nothing going right for him. I do not even see him beat batsmen even once. No zip, no bounce, no movement, and no pace. Even club bowlers will have better basics than him. I can name how technical issues he has, starting from runup, runs like a horse with his legs tied, so gingerly, so indecisive like he does not know what he is running for, then his delivery stride; he jumps on toes rather than whole foot losing balance, then front leg collapses, back leg is not in line of the front leg, left shoulder and head fall towards left, and then poor wrist and seam position. I feel embarrassed watching him on TV
Surprised. Didn't wasim and waqar worked with him. I don't know what these guys taught him.
Surprised. Didn't wasim and waqar worked with him. I don't know what these guys taught him.
Great bowlers do not always become great coaches, especially geniuses like Akram and I do not think they can do wonders with anyone until they work extensively for a long period in the nets out of matches. They hardly get any time in IPL with matches every second day. They can only tell you what to bowl and how to bowl, but cannot make you bowl and you cannot bowl because you have shtty basics. Only a bowler with good basics can execute things advised by them.
Great bowlers do not always become great coaches' date=' especially geniuses like Akram and I do not think they can do wonders with anyone until they work extensively for a long period in the nets out of matches. They hardly get any time in IPL with matches every second day. They can only tell you what to bowl and how to bowl, but cannot make you bowl and you cannot bowl because you have shtty basics. Only a bowler with good basics can execute things advised by them.[/quote'] Was he good technically when he was in Australia right after his debut ? Wanted to know if too much cricket destroyed his basics.
Was he good technically when he was in Australia right after his debut ? Wanted to know if too much cricket destroyed his basics.
He was pretty good back then in 2008, not perfect but good where things were working for him, had good seam position, bowling upright, getting swing and seam.
What kind of a captain keeps out an accurate 90 mph bowler, after saying that he is bowling well in the nets. Especially because one of his pacers is really inconsistent. And the captain himself thinks that our attack lacks pace.
That captain is called chewtiya captain,his habitat is india,but his sub species are also found in Sri Lanka and england,though the main diet of this species is brain fart,in lack of brain fart they eat ,arrogance and baba ji ka thullu,earlier they use to give birth to 2-3 chamchas,now it has doubled. sent from dil se