Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

1 hour ago, YCCC said:

Afraid not. That was just me saying what I want to happen. Sorry for the confusion. In my opinion our Test team is going backwards under him and his obsession with "positive cricket", particularly the batting. Even Root and Bairstow have caught the reckless shots disease. Also his selections and the fact that he, by his own admission, does not have a clue about any English cricketers outside the current clique as he does not watch any county cricket, is a disgrace for the bloke calling himself coach of the national team.

The biggest problems of the English test team, especially while playing  in Asia are   -

1)  Trying to pick spinners based on their batting ability rather than picking the best spinners  

2)  Having too many mediocre average batsmen in the middle order  ( problem anywhere )

3)  As you said...even good batsmen playing too many rash shots.  ( problem anywhere )

4)  Being too concerned with the height of a  seamer and ignoring the shorter, skiddy ones like Stuart Meaker who are more effective in Asia.

10 hours ago, mishra said:

I was worried about this happening after that South Africa frndly. "Positive Cricket" got "Totally exposed."

What we've seen so far is that England team is incapable of adjusting and any change from pattas - be it seam/swing or slowish/spin friendly pitch and they crumble.