India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

We Are going to win this. We have not lost at eden gardens for a decade now.We have Managed incredible comebacks Like 2001 and even against SA in 2010 .SA Were 200-1. Dhoni has done well at Eden gardens so he will score some runs tomm somehow and Zaheer and ishant and spinners will do the job for us.:two_thumbs_up:

its not luck..its just good solid batting..and we have ishant here who cant pick wickets if yadav was in team i would said yes we have a chance cos he can get wickets when spinners dont but we are fecked here and honestly no big deal i hope we lose here so that some changes happen every oone is after sachin but there have been even worse performers.. hopefully we will get rid of them.. winning this is impossible ;P

its not luck..its just good solid batting..and we have ishant here who cant pick wickets if yadav was in team i would said yes we have a chance cos he can get wickets when spinners dont but we are fecked here and honestly no big deal i hope we lose here so that some changes happen every oone is after sachin but there have been even worse performers.. hopefully we will get rid of them.. winning this is impossible ;P
Cook will be taken out by zak do not worry and ojha has been good this series.I am sure ashwin will rise up and if ishant csoemhow gets that wrist position right{which i pray the bowling coach ahs worked on when he was warming the benches he will be deadly.
Yeah...Anderson's average speed this series has been in the 135-138 mark...He isn't the fastest but he isn't a trundler either. He's clocked it up to 145 a few times.
135-138? He was trundling in ahmedabad and mumbai.This match he was 135-138.
Cook will be taken out by zak do not worry and ojha has been good this series.I am sure ashwin will rise up and if ishant csoemhow gets that wrist position right{which i pray the bowling coach ahs worked on when he was warming the benches he will be deadly.
u forgot zack and dhoni will have 100 runs partnership :P